Going to the bathroom in a kayak.

GoinCoastal
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club
Location: Austin & AransasPass/ Wilderness Systems, Columbia Sportswear, & TFO Rods Pro Staff

Post by GoinCoastal »

you are correct about regularity there Rooster. Barry is very regular. He changes his DEPENDS once a day every night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
slowride
TKF 7000 Club
TKF 7000 Club

Post by slowride »

whether he needs it or not!
Roostertail

Post by Roostertail »

Now you all are really gettin dirty. Poor Barry nobody could deserve this..Or could they? Just wait until he changes and gets back up and not running uh, I meant running. Somebody is gonna be in BIG Trouble here. 8)
Tombeau

Some things are better done standing

Post by Tombeau »

Just stand up and do it the regular way.

Post by Guest »

I went to the hardwear store and bought one of thoes clear hoses(they come in differnt sizes)and put the one end through the hole or over the side.works for me :wink:
Skeeter

Post by Skeeter »

Just a warning to the guys here.
Don't use the scupper holes in too shallow of water. The cuts and scrapes can be very painful. :?
I have found the Extended Ware Depends work the best. You don't waste valuable fishing time pulling over to shore and the extra padding comes in handy after a long day on the water.
Java

Post by Java »

Have a throway plastic bedside urinal bottle left over from my (luckily) only hospitalization. Always paddle with it, whether using my sit on or sit in kayak.
lconn4

Post by lconn4 »

when in the water, think like a fish. when in the woods think like a bear. always let the wind and current be your friend.
Bluffer
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Bluffer »

Always go #2 before you leave the house. and then dont eat any hot sauce on your breakfast taco...
Printing all of these pages. Great book info.
Hojo

Post by Hojo »

This thread has prompted me to include the phrase "does a kayaker sh_t in the water" to any obvious question.... :lol:
jonnylaw
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by jonnylaw »

all around answer for any function on the water:

if a kayaker (action verb)s in the water, and no one's around, does it still (adjective)?

Post by Guest »

I heard that DEPENDS is coming out with a kayak fisherman diaper. HAKUNAMATATA AND TAKE IT LIKE A MAN............