P.A.C.K. to fish Bolivar this weekend, 1-2 spaces left

Mullet Key

P.A.C.K. to fish Bolivar this weekend, 1-2 spaces left

Post by Mullet Key »

Got a kitchen pass for this fine early winter weekend? Need to get out the house for a few days? Don't really care to fish alone? Come fish and hang out with the P.A.C.K. troupe at Crystal Beach. We have a few spots open. Here are the details:

Trip Description: Our base of operations is the "Playing Hooky" beach house on Crystal Beach. It's $75 to stay over Friday and / or Saturday night.

The house is also rented for tonight Oct. 31st (additional $20 / Total $95) for those who wish to come early. Dinner Thursday night will be at the Stingeree Marina restaurant. The Trip Leader Joel will provide a delicious dinner Friday night, and breakfast both Sat. and Sun. morning. Saturday night, of course, is the famous Pot Luck Fried Fish Feast, which is a group effort.

This trip has been nicknamed "Bolivar Hilton" because compared to the other PACK primitive camping trips, this one is pretty luxurious. Real beds, toilets, hot showers, kitchen etc. You want to go, call me directly 832-216-2483 Do not PM me, I won't see it.

Sorry but this a guy's only trip.

Since this trip is a community effort, Joel is asking everyone to bring something- a salad, dessert, side dish, drinks, ice, snacks etc. I will take care of plates, cups, plastic-ware, napkins etc. The house needs to be empty and CLEAN by 4 pm Sunday. Help with this is greatly appreciated! All parties share in kitchen cleanup over the weekend.

There is a REASON that the fishing on this trip has always been good to OUTSTANDING. its because I always pick a weekend with excellent tides, and this weekend is no different. Most of us will launch from the Stingaree Marina and fish within a 1-2 mile radius. The nearby marsh should be filled with redfish and flounder and even large black drum for those who wish to go on a Texas sleigh ride! Live bait is usually available at Stingaree's.

You want to go, call me directly 832-216-2483 Do not PM me, I won't see it. P.A.C.K. - A 501-C4 Non-Profit, Houston Kayak Fishing Club, catching fish and having fun since 1998. www.packtx.org
Attachments
Yates Bay.jpg
P-Hooky.jpg