Galveston Texas Surf Fishing & Fishing Report Plus Video

TX All Water Fishing

Galveston Texas Surf Fishing & Fishing Report Plus Video

Post by TX All Water Fishing »

Here's a quick fishing report (non kayak fishing) from Galveston's Surf yesterday, in case anyone is planning on doing any fishing off the rock groins near the seawall, wade fish or kayak fish the surf. There was a few slot speckled trout caught but mostly under sized, small reds, and small flounder all caught on live shrimp, I caught a 3ft shark on a spoon so did someone else and a few sharks were caught on live shrimp. That was off the seawall/rock groins. Further down near Jamaica Beach talking to a few waders they caught a few nice speckled trout on croaker. I caught a small shark and several gafftop on live shrimp. There were a few birds working the beachfront and some shad popping on the water surface but there were too far to cast to (I was wade fishing). Anyway, if you're planning on fishing the area tight lines.
Video Link Below
https://youtu.be/Jia0B4W3YFo
Attachments
thumb.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
Bibila

Re: Galveston Texas Surf Fishing & Fishing Report Plus Video

Post by Bibila »

I laughed until the end of the video. I really enjoy it. Thanks for sharing. :lol:
kickingback
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by kickingback »

Great report with good pics and video. I enjoyed it. Well done with fun in the sun! :clap:
TX All Water Fishing

Post by TX All Water Fishing »

kickingback wrote:Great report with good pics and video. I enjoyed it. Well done with fun in the sun! :clap:
Thanks it was a fun day