Looking for an economical hunting lease in E Tx or S Tx

APynckel

Looking for an economical hunting lease in E Tx or S Tx

Post by APynckel »

Not afraid to travel to get there, and I'm not after monster animals, just meat. So I was hoping someone might have a recommendation for a lease near Corpus or Houston where I could fill my freezer. I would prefer cost to be around $1000, unless the cost could be split.

Would like to hunt for hogs/javelina, deer, dove, and if in S tx, I wouldn't be opposed to Axis.

I know it's probably laugh worthy, but I don't own any 4wd vehicles or ATV's, so there's that too.

Thanks
DevenTheDude

Re: Looking for an economical hunting lease in E Tx or S Tx

Post by DevenTheDude »

I know of a place just a little south of San Antonio where you can Dove hunt for $75 a weekend (Saturday/Sunday). I don't know if they're still letting dove hunters use the property, but if you're interested I can call and ask. It's a pretty productive little place.
APynckel

Post by APynckel »

DevenTheDude wrote:I know of a place just a little south of San Antonio where you can Dove hunt for $75 a weekend (Saturday/Sunday). I don't know if they're still letting dove hunters use the property, but if you're interested I can call and ask. It's a pretty productive little place.
Never hurts to ask. Would you pm me the info?
DevenTheDude

Post by DevenTheDude »

I'll have to wait till I get off work and can get the information. But I'll get it to you.
DevenTheDude

Post by DevenTheDude »

I sent you a PM with the info. Hopefully it gets to you, I've been having trouble getting messages out.
APynckel

Post by APynckel »

DevenTheDude wrote:I sent you a PM with the info. Hopefully it gets to you, I've been having trouble getting messages out.
Got it, thanks.
DevenTheDude

Post by DevenTheDude »

No problem.