APCTKF meeting on Feb 28th

popasan

APCTKF meeting on Feb 28th

Post by popasan »

our next scheduled meeting on February 28th in AP at slowrides will include a fly tyers round table.....this should be a lot of fun for the beginners and the pro's .......bring your vice and tying materials and join in on the fun.......for those just starting out, this will be a good time to learn the basics of fly tying.....

we will have a mardi gras fly contest , so bring your favorite mardi gras fly or tie one up while you are there......

we are also planning a BBQ saturday and i will post up details later.....

Larry
NoBoat
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by NoBoat »

Just one week short. It looks like I'll have to miss another.
Animal Chris
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club

Post by Animal Chris »

At first the date change wasn't going to work for me, but that changed. We are celebrating my mom's 80th birthday on the 21st instead of the 28th. So, if the winds and tides are in my favor, I'll be there and I plan on sitting in on the round table. 'til then.....AC
Blindcasting
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by Blindcasting »

Larry - I hate to miss it, but my wife is going out of town on one of her only girls weekends of the year that weekend. Since she sees fit to let me go on my weekends "several" times a year so I've gotta return the favor. Not too sure how much help I'd be or fun I'd have with two small kids in tow.

Post by Guest »

Maybe........still kinda early in the year for me to commit to make that drive.....gotta work on Sat. too. You know if I can I will....We had a great time about that time last year at the shack. The weather sucked sooooo bad I never even took my boat off the roof! We tied flies, furled leaders and BS'ed all weekend. It was the best time I ever had "almost" fishing!
FLIES ONLY

Post by FLIES ONLY »

Oooooooooops. 4got 2 sign in. That wuz me :?
let's go
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by let's go »

I'm a definite maybe :?
popasan

Post by popasan »

the fly tyers roundtable will start around noon on saturday, meeting at 5:00pm and party afterwards.......everyone that is entering the mardi gras fly contest, your fly needs to be in by 4:00 and the winner will be announced during the meeting.....

looking forward to a great get together...... :)

Larry