New to tournaments and TKF

TexasWolfAngler

New to tournaments and TKF

Post by TexasWolfAngler »

As the title says I’m new to TKF and tournaments so I wanted to see what tournaments are out there and how can i find some to join. I see this thread but the last pos was 10 months ago so didn’t know if it was active anymore. Was wondering if someone can point me in the right direction and how to join some tournaments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by TexasWolfAngler on Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Neumie
Site Admin

Re: New to tournaments and TKF

Post by Neumie »

TexasWolfAngler wrote:As the title says I’m new to TKF and tournaments so I wanted to see what tournaments are out there and how can i find some to join. I see this thread but the last pos was 10 months ago so didn’t know if it was active anymore. Was wondering if someone can point me in the right direction and how to join some tournaments.

Where are you located? Freshwater or Saltwater?

KATS does fresh and salt.
Lone Star Kayak Series is a saltwater event
Professional Redfish League
Upper Coast Kayak Anglers
East Texas Kayak Fishing
North Texas Kayak Champions

Probably several other smaller, regional events. I'm too much involved in the tournament scene, but these are a couple I've seen on social media.
TexasWolfAngler

Post by TexasWolfAngler »

I’m located in the sugar land area but fish fresh and saltwater. Thank you for some of the tournaments I’ll check them out. I don’t have social media except Instagram for fishing and tournament info but hasn’t been a good source so far.

saltykat
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by saltykat »

We used to run some TKF tournaments on 321fish.com you can check out some past results on their site. I will be down in Gtown soon and hopefully we can get some going again. Its a fun no pressure tourney. They usually run for a month you can fish when and where you want as often as you like. :cat:
Tombo

Post by Tombo »

Got one next Saturday in Rockport.