Surf conditions coming up.....

Endo

Surf conditions coming up.....

Post by Endo »

How long have we been waiting for these conditions this year?

Oh, beaches are still closed from Port A down to Mansfield Cut....arrrrgghhh.
Attachments
fcst.JPG
OldTownYakBoi

Re: Surf conditions coming up.....

Post by OldTownYakBoi »

This summer has been the worst surf conditions I’ve seen in the last 4 summers. There’s only been a handful of good days this summer from the end of May until now. The windows have been so tight that if you don’t hit it that day you probably will miss it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brucell

Post by Brucell »

Endo wrote:How long have we been waiting for these conditions this year?

I spoke with Port A Visitor Center Thursday. Port has limited beach access on a select streets (which I wrote down and left at work), You have to park as soon as you get on the beach. They are not letting you drive on the beach...yet.. I think there were 6 access roads in Port A. All are city roads. ALL COUNTY roads are still closed. Visitor center said they did that so emergency vehicles could get onto the beach.
They also said the County Judge is going to make an announcement Monday concerning beach access. With Labor Day coming up, I don't see any changes coming.
But we can still pray and have hope.
Brucell

Post by Brucell »

Endo wrote:How long have we been waiting for these conditions this year?

I spoke with Port A Visitor Center Thursday. Port has limited beach access on a select streets (which I wrote down and left at work), You have to park as soon as you get on the beach. They are not letting you drive on the beach...yet.. I think there were 6 access roads in Port A. All are city roads. ALL COUNTY roads are still closed. Visitor center said they did that so emergency vehicles could get onto the beach.
They also said the County Judge is going to make an announcement Monday concerning beach access. With Labor Day coming up, I don't see any changes coming.
But we can still pray and have hope.