Tuesday or Wednesday

matthew.terry

Tuesday or Wednesday

Post by matthew.terry »

I'm signed up for the big Bob Hall Pier outing, but due to the constant delays I'm getting really antsy. Forecast for wednesday, August 19 looks amazing (could do Tuesday also). Is anyone going out who wouldn't mind a newbie tagging along? I've done lots of inshore fishing (SPI, Baffin Bay, Port Mansfield) but never gone BTB. Read many of the posts here and got all my gear together though. Happy to travel anywhere between Corpus and SPI.

Thanks!
Yakety_Yak

Re: Tuesday or Wednesday

Post by Yakety_Yak »

matthew.terry wrote:I'm signed up for the big Bob Hall Pier outing, but due to the constant delays I'm getting really antsy. Forecast for wednesday, August 19 looks amazing (could do Tuesday also). Is anyone going out who wouldn't mind a newbie tagging along? I've done lots of inshore fishing (SPI, Baffin Bay, Port Mansfield) but never gone BTB. Read many of the posts here and got all my gear together though. Happy to travel anywhere between Corpus and SPI.

Thanks!
Keep your eyes peeled. BHP could very well go off this Saturday. Updates going forward will be this Tuesday and Thursday. :)
matthew.terry

Re: Tuesday or Wednesday

Post by matthew.terry »

Thanks,
That's actually what I was worried about . . . my daughter is getting married on Saturday. Hope it works out for you guys though!