Strongback for sale

StuckInTheMud

Strongback for sale

Post by StuckInTheMud »

So, I finally put the last pieces of my boat on last night. I made wood spacers to hide the bolts hanging my seats, epoxied them this week, and tightened the nuts on everything last night. Due to working in a 1 car apartment garage, I want my space back. I finally put up a rack on the wall to hold my fleet (minus a pirogue), and so I'm looking to move my strongback onto another builder perhaps.

I dont know a fair price to offer, so I'll check my receipts (hope I can find them) for what I paid for the materials. Its one piece, rectangle, 16ft long, made of 2x10 (i think) lumber. I had a rudimentary frame that it sat on with casters so I could roll it in and out of my garage to sand outside. I'm happy to include that as well.

I think i was made an offer a while ago for someone to buy this, but I really cant remember. School has taken a toll on my brain for life details outside of this place...

I'll post back again tonight with a price, unless someone feels they have a fair price to offer. I'm located in the medical center area of San Antonio.
StuckInTheMud

Re: Strongback for sale

Post by StuckInTheMud »

Lumber receipts look like it totaled up to about 30 bucks. I'm willing to let it go for that price for anyone looking to get in on building! Will need to come pick it up, its a 1 piece 16 foot long rectangle. Pics can be found in my build thread here:

http://www.texaskayakfisherman.com/foru ... 1&t=144971" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;