Lady Bird Lake - Sunday

Scrumptrelecent

Lady Bird Lake - Sunday

Post by Scrumptrelecent »

Thinking about heading to Lady Bird on Sunday (launching from the festival beach ramp). Has anyone been out there lately. I haven't had my yak out for a while due to this lovely Texas weather.
illest23

Re: Lady Bird Lake - Sunday

Post by illest23 »

I haven't been in a while but from the pictures and reports I see on Skout Fishing App they have been catching monsters.
Welderdude

Post by Welderdude »

a 12-2 was caught at the KATS tourney, and a guy on austinbassfishing claimed a 12-6 out of barton creek the 28th. I went monday and managed 2, missed 2, saw some big girls just loafing along and ignoring anything i threw at them. Is the weather going to hold? I may like to tag along if you still decide to go, if thats cool
Scrumptrelecent

The weather isn't looking good but I haven't had my kayak out in a couple of weeks and it's killing me. The cold doesn't bother me but it looks like there will be scattered rain throughout the day. You're more than welcome to join me. I'll post again on Saturday if I'm giong or not. I may try the creek at Willis Creek park on Granger lake for some whites if the weather looks better there.
Scrumptrelecent

Not making it out today.
Welderdude

Post by Welderdude »

Im going out sunday afternoon to the colorado below montopolis...welcome to join if you wish, i'll be there by 3 at the latest