Collin County/Lavon/Ray Roberts Club?

wardtodd2

Collin County/Lavon/Ray Roberts Club?

Post by wardtodd2 »

Any kayak fishing group in this area? I live in Princeton, east of McKinney and have easy access to Lake Lavon and Ray Roberts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hharrison

Re: Collin County/Lavon/Ray Roberts Club?

Post by Hharrison »

I just moved to McKinney and have fished all my life but never from a kayak. I would like to go to any of the area lakes if you are familiar with them.
Hharrison

Post by Hharrison »

I just moved to McKinney and have bassfished all my life. I will buy a kayak if you are familiar with the lakes.
Hharrison

Post by Hharrison »

I just moved to McKinney. I would like to go fish the lakes in the area if you are familiar with them.
DCON

Post by DCON »

Hharrison wrote:I just moved to McKinney. I would like to go fish the lakes in the area if you are familiar with them.
Haven't fished Ray Roberts too much even though it's right up the road ... I typically launch from Little Elm beach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ZeroGatlin

Post by ZeroGatlin »

I'm right over I Caddo Mills, 15ish min east of Lavon, I love fishing but always seem short on time. Seems like I don't know the lake well enough for a yak attack, only been on it a couple of times. Just hit some of the stumps north of the plant discharge. But I'd love to get out there more often with anyone that can teach a few things! Always eager to learn!