Friday Tournament Won by a Customer

TroutSupport.com
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Friday Tournament Won by a Customer

Post by TroutSupport.com »

Just sharing my excitement and how proud I am of these customers. And yes this was a PB report... if any of you want some ideas where you can use your kayaks in POC just email me at tobin@troutsupport.com and I'll help you, just can't put it here and really this thread is a congratulatory thread and that's all. Anyway, Jeremy Wiegand and Paul Haun have both been super happy with the GrassWalker. Well, Friday they hit pay dirt big time. Took a clean sweep in the POC Friday Evening tourney and caught the winning fish on the GrassWalker. it's super cool to see this happen and I just wanted to publicly thank them for buying the bait and putting it to work. You have no idea how stoked I am to see all the customers when they send me pics of great catches. So why do I make it public.. well, when guys find an edge against other anglers.. ;-) the go quite. These guys didn't really want me to tell everyone what they used to catch the winning fish, but that's ok.. It's not like I'm offing their spot. They are great fisherman and I'm it's just cool to see. No, they are not sponsored either, just regular customers throwing something they love.

What I do know of the catch is that it was in some POC back lakes, reds have started to show up in good numbers in some of those lakes and a few good trout with them. Grass is getting more floaty and so they used the GrassWalker . Jeremy said he was throwing houdini and Paul was using Birthday Suit. They had them rigged weedless.

https://troutsupport.com/products/trout-support-lure.
Attachments
IMG_5327.PNG
IMG_5328.PNG
IMG_5329.PNG
kickingback
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Re: Friday Tournament Won by a Customer

Post by kickingback »

That's awesome! I hope your lure takes off with this kind of publicity as it IS A GREAT LURE! :clap: :clap: :clap:
SWFinatic

Post by SWFinatic »

Good stuff Tobin! I don't go inshore fishing without mine.
TroutSupport.com
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by TroutSupport.com »

Thanks guys , I appreciate you. I'm actually not sure if people talk enough about good lures, I know some dudes that have actually approached me telling me NOT to tell anyone else about it.. LOL. Jeez.