How about a West Texas get together!!!!!

Barnacle Bill
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

How about a West Texas get together!!!!!

Post by Barnacle Bill »

Obviously I can't do anything during the weekend of Sept 5th due to KASA and HOW but what about we all get together for a weekend coming up? Maybe a cookout with the families and some kayaking and fishing? Obviously the Middle Concho Park is dubious at best, LOL but throw out some other suggestions and lets get the brain cells turning and the ideas going...........
Roofish
TKF 6000 Club
TKF 6000 Club

Post by Roofish »

How about Catalina :lol:
QuakKillz
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by QuakKillz »

Labor Day weekend is the next time I am available.....

Middle Concho sounds good to me.....
Barnacle Bill
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Barnacle Bill »

You guys are FAST! LMAO!

Mike (mloving) and some other lurkers, post up! Lets me know what you guys think.... It will be a family thing, not a drunkfest (although I will probably have a 12 yr old bottle of scotch with me).. LOL..
Roofish
TKF 6000 Club
TKF 6000 Club

Post by Roofish »

Hey BB, you don't like guys from CENTX, what about Tequila, Ripple wine, MD 2020 :lol: Yagermeister, we'll have a BLAST :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bigrock
TKF 6000 Club
TKF 6000 Club

Post by Bigrock »

Sounds good to me! Dates? Who knows, seems I always have something to do- work if nothing else. BB, glad you're busy the weekend of the 5th, cause that's our family dove hunt up at Tarzan. Other than Labor day weekend, Foster Park on Spring Creek might be a good place to meet. The place looks busy on holidays, but not so much on other weekends.
Barnacle Bill
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Barnacle Bill »

Yeah, I've always avoided the holidays on outtings. There is no big rush on this. We have time to pick out a good weekend. Lets just everyone find a suitable weekend, even if it's in October so we can be sure most everyone can get out there and enjoy some kayaking and fishing and a good ol' cookout with our families... And, you don't have to be out there the entire time.. If you can't make it out Friday evening for the cookout, maybe you can make it out for a couple of hours on Saturday or Sunday. There are no minimum requirements... Just stop by when you can, lets b.s. and fish and hang out...
QuakKillz
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by QuakKillz »

October is OUT for me, Hollie is due the 11th..... :shock: fishing will get REAL slim for a while after that.....
mloving

Post by mloving »

sounds good to me although weekends get a little busy during the first part of school, but I am game. mike
MWS65

Post by MWS65 »

sounds good just pick a date :lol:
Mike
olderndirt

Post by olderndirt »

Just pick a weekend and if I am off I will be there. Work every other weekend. Have not fished Angelo in a while, might have to make it down there in a couple weeks. Wish it would cool down soon. :(
johnboy
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by johnboy »

Bill I would like to get over there. I have this feeling Im not going to have to be at work in october but we have alot of ball to play so who knows. And thanks Mike for posting in the right area over there. jb
mloving

Post by mloving »

YW. I just figured that would be a reasonable place. mike
Varmint

Post by Varmint »

Coming from Del Rio, let me know where. San Angelo area seems most centrally located.