TKFStubb looking for partner

TKFStubb
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

TKFStubb looking for partner

Post by TKFStubb »

Hey, guys. I'm coming up this weekend for the tournament on Decker Lake. If any of you who know this lake well are fishing this tournament, and need someone to fish with, I sure do need a partner. I know its an individual competition, but I sure need a brain to pick since I won't be able to pre fish it. Thanks in advance...
RigMover
Location: Dripping Springs, Texas / Gulf of Thailand "Living on the edge of the waters of the world"

Post by RigMover »

Tom,
You may want to check the guys at www.austinkayakfishing.com or drop liverdog a pm. I've never done that great on Decker and I'm in Egypt anyway so I can't meet you there for moral support.
My best luck has around the point across from the boat ramp and in the second large cove to the northwest of the boat ramp.
Good Luck
YaknAustin
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by YaknAustin »

Tom,
If it's windy I wish you the best of luck. Decker is not a fun lake to paddle when it's windy.
I'd recommend getting in touch with AKFHermes at austinkayakfishing.com. He has a good knowledge of the local waters. If he can't offer some advice I'm sure he knows someone who can.
Johninaustin
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Johninaustin »

Drop me a PM, I'm working the weekend. (Not to fish, but I can give you intel)