Catfish Fandango

castin4fish

Catfish Fandango

Post by castin4fish »

Its been awhile so I decided to hit Cali Saturday morning. Foggy Foggy Foggy was the setting. After launching I headed to Cali Cat hole. It was a creepy trek across the lake in the fog. Daylight but foggy. Set my anchor and right off the bat I hooked a cat. Making this short I ended up catching 24 cats and one 19" red by 1:30pm. Took a few home for dinner. Was alone and undisturbed all day. Nice! Oh BTW the lake is about 2.5 foot low.
https://youtu.be/l5u48pRZCIw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Attachments
G0020655.JPG
Remus

Re: Catfish Fandango

Post by Remus »

Mike,
I thought about going to Cali this weekend but decided to stay home and mow the grass. Yes indeed, it was super foggy in Floresville that am until about 0930. Send me a text next time you go, sometimes I need motivation!
Remus
castin4fish

Post by castin4fish »

Remus wrote:Mike,
I thought about going to Cali this weekend but decided to stay home and mow the grass. Yes indeed, it was super foggy in Floresville that am until about 0930. Send me a text next time you go, sometimes I need motivation!
Remus
It was a last minute decision. Woke up early and couldn't go back to sleep so what does any outdoorsman do when he can't sleep? GO FISHING!!!!!! :lol:
Rotag

Post by Rotag »

Where is the Kayak launch at I may head that was soon.
iron shore

Post by iron shore »

Turn left toward the dam go to the end.