Viking Warranty

Blue Devil 7

Viking Warranty

Post by Blue Devil 7 »

Has anyone ever dealt with a Viking warranty claim? Found a crack in my Wife's' Profish 400 and need to pursue it. :( We reached out to TG Kayaks in San Marcos last week since they are listed as a dealer. They have been non-responsive so far. I'm thinking that Roy's in Corpus will be our next choice. Would like to hear others' experience and how it was handled.
Neumie
Site Admin

Re: Viking Warranty

Post by Neumie »

Blue Devil 7 wrote:Has anyone ever dealt with a Viking warranty claim? Found a crack in my Wife's' Profish 400 and need to pursue it. :( We reached out to TG Kayaks in San Marcos last week since they are listed as a dealer. They have been non-responsive so far. I'm thinking that Roy's in Corpus will be our next choice. Would like to hear others' experience and how it was handled.
PM rockportkayak, Ryan Ford, on this forum; he's affiliated with them.
SWFinatic

Post by SWFinatic »

Blue Devil 7 wrote:Has anyone ever dealt with a Viking warranty claim? Found a crack in my Wife's' Profish 400 and need to pursue it. :( We reached out to TG Kayaks in San Marcos last week since they are listed as a dealer. They have been non-responsive so far. I'm thinking that Roy's in Corpus will be our next choice. Would like to hear others' experience and how it was handled.
http://www.rockportkayak.com/

(361) 727-9966

Yep Ryan can help.
Blue Devil 7

Post by Blue Devil 7 »

Thanks for the lead on Ryan. My wife got in touch with Roy's and they have been responsive so far. I'll update once we have some action on what the resolution will be.
SWFinatic

Post by SWFinatic »

Yeah I have a Profish 400 so I'm definitely interested to hear how this turns out.