1. stepped on alligator once while wading in 2 feet of water (instant brown pants )
2. fishing in complete darkness, had a bite, decent fish; dragged it in over the grass, turned around to unhook it and put into cooler (took a while, couldn't see); stood up and turned back to water -- spooked decent-size alligator that was right behind me (he followed flapping fish onto the bank and was about 3 feet from me -- when I stood up, he got a better look at me against backdrop of the sky and got scared).
3. paddling in open water near some old stumps, looked back to see big ass rattlesnake trying to hitch a ride (getting into my kayak)
4. fishing alone at 3am in the creek full of alligators, padding somewhere; seeing alligator swimming on intercept course -- looks like he was blinded by my headlight, because he kept swimming until had to smack him on the head with my paddle -- at this point he got spooked and made some ruckus turning around and diving, sprayed me with some water
5. paddling to another spot, looks like my paddle spooked a decent-size alligator gar -- it jumped out of water behind me and hit me in the back near shoulder blade. I nearly fell out of kayak from surprise; had a small bruise where it hit me
6. enjoyed a show few times -- dolphins playing frisbee with a flounder
7. fishing chest deep surf -- dolphins were nearby, hooked a lady fish, one dolphin got really close (I could've touched him with the tip of my rod); he was making circles around me and one-eyeing me unhooking fish -- once I let it go, he chased it down and grabbed it
8. wading knee-deep near brushy bank, raised my head to meet eyes of a snake that was sunning in branches 2 feet away from my face
9. had to help a buddy who capsized in the middle of the lake in winter (wearing neoprene waders)
There were few other incidents, can't recall them...