A BTB video? It's about time!

Prof. Salt
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club

A BTB video? It's about time!

Post by Prof. Salt »

The winds finally let me poke through the surf, and I managed a few fish. This isn't the slaughter-fest that I sometimes get to host, but it was a good beginning to the season. The way 2020 is unfolding, I won't be surprised if a real live Kraken shows up and eats my kayak. I'll be in the Stealth, so he'll have to catch me first.

Fishtolive

Re: A BTB video? It's about time!

Post by Fishtolive »

Nice, first king and couple Spanish Macs.
Thank you, Glenn.
I have been waiting for your video to officially confirm the start of 2020 season.
Yakety_Yak

Post by Yakety_Yak »

I'm glad to hear you finally got out offshore. I turtled three times on Saturday (two going out and once coming back in). I rarely turtle but three times was just unreal, lol. I managed to keep going and made it though finally. I'll have the report up soon.
Prof. Salt
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club

Post by Prof. Salt »

Yakety_Yak wrote:I'm glad to hear you finally got out offshore. I turtled three times on Saturday (two going out and once coming back in). I rarely turtle but three times was just unreal, lol. I managed to keep going and made it though finally. I'll have the report up soon.
For an "easy" forecast, the surf was not a joke. Big sets were coming in every minute or two, and I caught a couple that were way over my head on the way out. I got through clean, but I was completely soaked. Surfing the Stealth back in made it much less stressful.
kickingback
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by kickingback »

Saw your video before you posted this! Well done Glenn!
That is a great title/characterization of BTB official "BTB starter off'er"! That's a great title and you wear it proudly! Now it's gonna get crowded down there the next good tide and winds.
Jack Trades

Post by Jack Trades »

Thank you Prof! Only been doing BTB a few seasons now and feel like your apprentice. Looking forward to seeing you on the water again soon now that the kings are back in town.