Surf primed for weekend

OldTownYakBoi

Surf primed for weekend

Post by OldTownYakBoi »

Just a message to all those interested, the surf is clearing up and laying down in Galveston. At the moment the wind is about 5mph put of the NE, water clarity 1ft. visibility. The surf itself is small, with the occasional 2ft wave every 5-10 sec. Conditions look like they will only get better the next couple of days with winds staying light and shifting to the southeast. Good luck, hope to see some pics of some surf trout and reds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BowBuddy

Re: Surf primed for weekend

Post by BowBuddy »

Good luck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Dandydon
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Dandydon »

Your surf report has me excited about green water to the beach. Hope you're able to catch some good gamefish and file a fishing report.

I'm playing disc golf this weekend but will be fishing next week in this glorious Autumn weather. Onward, men! Image

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
OldTownYakBoi

Post by OldTownYakBoi »

Dandydon wrote:Your surf report has me excited about green water to the beach. Hope you're able to catch some good gamefish and file a fishing report.

I'm playing disc golf this weekend but will be fishing next week in this glorious Autumn weather. Onward, men! Image

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Thanks Don, enjoy the disc golf! May try to hit the pass tomorrow, the surf has been barren since the tropical storm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk