TexasKayakFisherman.com est. 2000

Kayak fishing the Lone Star State...

Please visit our sponsor Slowride Guide Services
By OldTownYakBoi
Just a message to all those interested, the surf is clearing up and laying down in Galveston. At the moment the wind is about 5mph put of the NE, water clarity 1ft. visibility. The surf itself is small, with the occasional 2ft wave every 5-10 sec. Conditions look like they will only get better the next couple of days with winds staying light and shifting to the southeast. Good luck, hope to see some pics of some surf trout and reds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By Dandydon
Your surf report has me excited about green water to the beach. Hope you're able to catch some good gamefish and file a fishing report.

I'm playing disc golf this weekend but will be fishing next week in this glorious Autumn weather. Onward, men! Image

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
By OldTownYakBoi
Dandydon wrote:Your surf report has me excited about green water to the beach. Hope you're able to catch some good gamefish and file a fishing report.

I'm playing disc golf this weekend but will be fishing next week in this glorious Autumn weather. Onward, men! Image

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Don, enjoy the disc golf! May try to hit the pass tomorrow, the surf has been barren since the tropical storm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rockport/Port Aransas Fall Fishin

Well done, Yak Boi. Great report, helpful inform[…]

Thanks, Tombo! I like his style of video. He tell[…]

Bow boar!

Always fun sticking a good boar at night. Altho[…]

Hobie Pro Angler 14

2019 Hobie Pro Angler 14 180 drive Power pole w/li[…]