Annual Fly Tying Festival......

Animal Chris
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club

Annual Fly Tying Festival......

Post by Animal Chris »

Saturday February 7th from 9 am to 5 pm The Texas Fly Fishers of Houston is holding it annual Fly Tying Festival. This years featured tyer is A.K. Best. It will be held at the Holiday Inn on I-10 at Antoine, about 1 mile west of the 610 Loop. There will be tyers from all over, tying salt and fresh water flies of all shapes, sizes and colors. Past years participants constitiue a who's who of Texas' (and the surrounding states) best fly tyers including such notables as Chuck Scates, Greg Berlocher, Kevin Hutchinson, Larry Haines and our own "Lefty Ray" Chapa. This is a great place to get some good tips and techniques and some real bargins on assorted tackle. Admission is $10 for adults, $8 for Seniors (62+), $5 under 18 and $14 for the family. If you are traveling in and need a place to stay, the Holiday Inn has a special rate. Just mention the Festival and Texas Fly Fishers. Hope to see you all there.
FLYYAK

ee

Post by FLYYAK »

If the creek don't rise I'll be there :!: :D I was there last year and really enjoyed it. They had some very nice raffle items. 8) 8) 8) :D
Last edited by FLYYAK on Fri Jan 09, 2004 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NoBoat
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by NoBoat »

I added this to the calendar.
Animal Chris
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club

Post by Animal Chris »

I see that and thanks, Clay. AC