The GCGL - GoinCoastal Garage Lounge

GoinCoastal
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club
Location: Austin & AransasPass/ Wilderness Systems, Columbia Sportswear, & TFO Rods Pro Staff

The GCGL - GoinCoastal Garage Lounge

Post by GoinCoastal »

OK... So everybody is showing their tying stations. Well, since I smoke and I don't do it indoors, the garage has become my lounge. I do all my tinkering in the lounge. And it is my storage area too. You will see kayaks, a wind surfer, rod storage, lots o shelves, and my old oak kitchen table (awaiting refinishing someday). I also have a wireless network here at the house so I can also surf the web and listen to Chase's games out there on my laptop.
Attachments
gcgl3.jpg
gcgl2.jpg
gcgl1.jpg
GoinCoastal
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club
Location: Austin & AransasPass/ Wilderness Systems, Columbia Sportswear, & TFO Rods Pro Staff

Post by GoinCoastal »

Round 2
Attachments
gcgl6.jpg
gcgl5.jpg
gcgl4.jpg
popasan

Post by popasan »

hey Joe, nice looking set-up......but.....looks way to neat, take a pic after its a little messy... :D

is that your new kingfisher vise?......looks good, how do you like it?

just in case of a fire, i like the smoke detector in the chair...nice touch.. :)

Larry
GoinCoastal
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club

Post by GoinCoastal »

I cleaned it up this morning to take the pics and to get ready for the first attempt at spoon flies today.

That is the Kingfisher!!! I love it!!! I have to start buying the attachments for it now.

That isn't a smoke detector. Its a glo-in-the-dark flying disc similar to a floopy frisbee. I haven't any smoke detectors in the garage. I would set it off when its cold and I have the doors closed. THATS WHEN IT REALLY IS LIKE A LOUNGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL IT NEEDS IS SOME BARFLYS!!!
MarkT
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by MarkT »

Joe,

Thanks for inviting us into your garage/den. A concrete floor is very practical for the ease of sweeping up hair trimmings. I didn't notice any obvious overspray from your airbrush. Do you have a spray booth?

Mark
Barry
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by Barry »

Hey Joe
Nice setup.
If you were to put some candles on that table, you could invite Dean over for a Romantic dinner and night of wild, passionate fly tying.
I'd give $100.00 for the photos. (LOL)
let's go
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by let's go »

I like the plant by the table. Nice homey touch. Looks like you could live out there if (when) you get in the doghouse with Mel.
Birdsnest
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by Birdsnest »

All you need is a neon sign, a crusty ol' couch and a liquor license - then you could serve up some schlitz and charge a dollar for admission. 8) Nice set up!
Barnacle Bill
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Barnacle Bill »

Maybe Joe and Dean could mud wrestle. That would up the admission price to $1.50. Then Barry would pay A LOT more for the pics.