Fishing Sabine Lake Friday (pending weather)

FishingSETX
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Fishing Sabine Lake Friday (pending weather)

Post by FishingSETX »

Just curious if anyone would want to join me Friday to fish Sabine Lake? Ill probably be putting in on pleasure island at the RV park (not Umphreys) and fishing along the seawall. If the wind is bad Ill probably be hitting the north levee. If anyone is interested, PM me or post. I'll probably be there around 9:00 A.M. and stay till dark.
FishingSETX
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by FishingSETX »

weather looks great!!! definatly going!!! Heard reports the flounder are moving in, and biting.
Gone Yakin
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Gone Yakin »

I'll be fishing in the bay boat with my dad in Sabine tomorrow, might make the run out past the jetties if the weather's right. Good luck and be careful guys.
FishingSETX
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by FishingSETX »

ened up zeroing on friday (too rough and no live bait) fished half the day at sabine and the other half at Village Creek. tried the beach today (Sat.) and didn't even unload the yaks (WAAAYYY to rough) fished the keith lake cut for a couple of hours. caught a dink flounder and an 18" red (my first red from a yak!!). Left and went back to pleasure island, caught the tide just right and nailed 5 flounder in about 30 mins, then they shut down (tide turned) all in all a good weekend.