AKA got a spot!!!!!!!!! Welcome all Austinites!!

GoinCoastal
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club
Location: Austin & AransasPass/ Wilderness Systems, Columbia Sportswear, & TFO Rods Pro Staff

AKA got a spot!!!!!!!!! Welcome all Austinites!!

Post by GoinCoastal »

Anyone from Austin who wishes to communicate with others from Austin may join this group. It is my understanding that I have to add users as to the group. If you wish to be added send me a Private Message here on the forum or click my signature to email me. Eitehr way i will get it and add your to the board.
DrPungo

Hey Joe...

Post by DrPungo »

We be legit now! :D
Joe, how'd you get that cooool photo to go with your postings? It's not an attachment, is it?

Jim
Hook'em
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by Hook'em »

Very Cool!

DRPungo - the pics under the names are call avatars. you have to edit your profile to add one. If you have a pic on your computer resize it to no greater than 80 x 80 and then you can use it as an avatar. You can also click on just about any image on the internet and save it to your hard drive and then resize. There should be some instructions on the profile page or FAQ's. Good Luck.
fishin'
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by fishin' »

Hi guys,
Just changed my handle today from hillcountry to fishin'. I think it is much more representive of who I am and where my mind is at most of the time. I know there is probably a 12 step program for the affliction but have chosen long ago to just enjoy the ride. I also figured most of this board would understand. :P
GoinCoastal
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club
Location: Austin & AransasPass/ Wilderness Systems, Columbia Sportswear, & TFO Rods Pro Staff

Post by GoinCoastal »

Jim,

If you have a digital pict of you and the Pungo and your not sure how to resize it, send it to me and I will crop it and resize it for you. Then I'll send it back to you and you can upload it as your avatar.

later,
joe
chavez
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Hello y'all

Post by chavez »

This is mighty nice. Nice to see AustinJoe, Doc, fishin', BillS and the rest of the AKA posse. What are y'all doing hanging around here? Go catch some fish!