Catdaddy....

Brother Bob

Catdaddy....

Post by Brother Bob »

Catdaddy, you out there? Any Catdaddy sightings lately by anyone?

I still have your camera and fillet knife from our last trip last year!

Send out a smoke signal if your able.

Bobby
Redfish529

Post by Redfish529 »

I havent seen or heard from him in a while. Still need to hook up and go fishing w/you brother Bob. Still thinking about the eating suggestions you gave for Port Isabel. Damn those tacos were huge!
Brother Bob

Redfish

Post by Brother Bob »

Redfish,

I hope you did not try to order two of them, that is sometimes what first timers do and they have to be told to only order one!

I am done with hunting season and ready to hit the coast big time. Headed down there Sunday and coming back Tuesday.

BB
Redfish529

Post by Redfish529 »

Yep I ordered 2. Not before thinking Damn Brother bob sent me to a place that charges $4 for 1 taco :shock: Then I saw it I swear there were a dozen eggs in that thing.

Headed down to Kingsville tomorrow. Prefishing for the 3rd Coast tourney Saturdday. I'll try to get you a report.
GoinCoastal
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club
Location: Austin & AransasPass/ Wilderness Systems, Columbia Sportswear, & TFO Rods Pro Staff

Post by GoinCoastal »

CATDADDY got laid off so he did what any self-respecting angler would do....

He moved to Victoria so he could fish whenever he wants. I talk to him usually once a week. He called me last night and gave me the weekly fishing report. He is doing well. He is enjoying some time off and fishing a lot!!!!
Hook'em
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by Hook'em »

Joe -

Don't you have a picture of a fish or a kayak or of something else you can use as an avatar?
chavez
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by chavez »

GoinCoastal wrote:He moved to Victoria so he could fish whenever he wants. I talk to him usually once a week. He called me last night and gave me the weekly fishing report. He is doing well. He is enjoying some time off and fishing a lot!!!!
That's what's known as a real "Texas Trout Bum" :wink:

Doug, I don't see anything wrong with Joe's avatar. If he wants to honor his grandpa with a photo of him, it's his prerogative.