Hello

jcrazy425
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Hello

Post by jcrazy425 »

Hello everyone,

I just moved to CC from the Valley in February. I am on here to look primarily to make some good friends as well as maybe find some good fishing spots. Since I don’t know a soul in this city :oops: I really need to start reaching out and making this city my home. I am not new to TKF and have made great lifelong friends on here; I have no reason to believe that this chapter is any different.

Unfortunately I sold my Ride 135 a couple years ago. Not so unfortunately I moved over to boating but I really miss the yak and I am seriously considering jumping back on the roto-molded saddle. I am now a very proud 50% owner of a Shallow Sport (sharing with my brother) but still miss what really got me into fishing. I plan to bring my boat up every once in a while but really have to learn these waters first. I have fished the LLM all my life but never the Upper portion of the Laguna Madre.

I hope I get to meet up with some of you soon. My name is JC Ramirez, I’m 28 and I LOVE fishing and beer (sounds like I’m on a dating website :lol: )
hogredxtc

Re: Hello

Post by hogredxtc »

Well what a coincidence, I love fishing and beer too. I'm John and I only live in Corpus on the weekends for now but afer June 1st I'll be there full time. My family if from CC and I know some good spots around the area. I just had a new baby so I've been off of the water for the last 2 months but I hope to get back in the swing of things in the next month or so. PM me some time for the fishing/beer thing. I only have one yak all set up but I have a 2nd that could do in a pinch.
Bluffer
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Bluffer »

Welcome to Corpus. I love beer to with fish now and then.....
jcrazy425
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by jcrazy425 »

Thank you both for the welcome. I'm planning to go wading tomorrow morning at the Oso Bay entrance. Everyone invited.

Let me know when you guys wanna ever burn some meat and drink some cold ones. Thank you. :D
Junie08

Post by Junie08 »

im new here as well...have a hobie i like to fish out of and dont know any body here either..i like beer and fishing so sounds like your in good company..i live on the south side and am about five min. from roys bait and tackle.. let me know when your going out to catch some reds and i will try to join up..
jcrazy425
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by jcrazy425 »

Awesome! Well I live on the south side as well(Airline). I plan to wade fish oso bay entrance on Wednesday since I didn't get a chance on Saturday. Let me know if you can make it. I'll PM you my phone number.
FishGONE!

Post by FishGONE! »

Howdy guys!

I've always lived here but the last 5 years, weren't to a&m college station an had to do the super senior thing cuz ya, I'll admit I love me some beer too. While I've lived here quite some time I'm new to the yak thing. I recently found out about Wilson's cut and shamrock area but still need a lot more fishing to really know where the fish are and to get some good spots. I'll be restricted to the weekends cuz of work but I'm looking at trying every possible weekend and with the woman's Ok as we'll. But I wanna really get into Aransas pass area back of mustang island and some btb too. Shoot me a pm if ur ever going and would like some company. I usually post fishing reports in the "FR" forum but I'll have to do it here too.
Big Kahuna
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club
Location: Sight casting flounder potlicking Mt Stringer and Osochuck

Post by Big Kahuna »

I am 28, married, love taking long paddles in the morning, and am always willing to be the DD(not much of a drinker) I do my fair share of yak fishing and always down to do some wading. My fishing approach is more blind squirrel finding the nut but every now and then I get lucky. I will try to post up or pm if I am going to wade. Nice to meet yall.

Big Kahuna

Uldric Ditch II