Nature trail event @ paddle point on lake Ray Hubbard

Cudadude

Nature trail event @ paddle point on lake Ray Hubbard

Post by Cudadude »

Great turn out Saturday to the nature trail event @ paddle point on lake Ray Hubbard. Allot of adults and kids came out to enjoy some time on the water. The rain held off pretty much all day, we even seen the sun pop it’s head out a time or two. Nonetheless Allot of people got to learn some kayaking skills and enjoying there first time on water.
Also attending the event was the KI Star Pro fishing team, to help out where needed. And to Demo some Jackson kayaks for those interested.

As you can see we had allot of kayaks available to try out, The big hit of the day was the Jackson Tuna.Image

This gentleman was a very proud owner of his first Jackson Cuda…

10 minutes in the water he’s already standing in his Cuda like it's nothing.. :clap:
At the end of the day we had three gentlemen walk away proud owners of a Cuda. Congrats men. The Cuda nation has begun! :clap:
KodyMack82

Re: Nature trail event @ paddle point on lake Ray Hubbard

Post by KodyMack82 »

It was nice to meet you CudaDude. I bought the demo Cuda. Sorry I didn't get to stay very long, my in-laws were in town this weekend. Hopefully we can meet up in the near future for some fishing.

For anyone who is interested in a Jackson, Kayak Instruction is the only place you should consider. A great group of guys.
Cudadude

Post by Cudadude »

KodyMack82 wrote:It was nice to meet you CudaDude. I bought the demo Cuda. Sorry I didn't get to stay very long, my in-laws were in town this weekend. Hopefully we can meet up in the near future for some fishing.

For anyone who is interested in a Jackson, Kayak Instruction is the only place you should consider. A great group of guys.
Thanks for the kind words Kody. I was very happy to see you drive away with a Cuda. Your really going to enjoy having it, and I'm always ready to get on water with fellow yakers. if you have any question please feel free to post me. <>< joe
sniperbrad

Post by sniperbrad »

KodyMack82 wrote:For anyone who is interested in a Jackson, Kayak Instruction is the only place you should consider. A great group of guys.
Could not agree more with the above statement. The pic of the goofy looking dude with the Camo Cuda above is me. I can say that this boat is living up to every expectation I have had of it. As was stated earlier, it only took about 10 minutes of paddling before I was standing in the boat with no problem. When that pic was taken, I was literally trying to force the right side of the boat underwater and couldn't get it to go.

Unfortunately, the fishing wasn't that great that day, but I did get her slimed up a little yesterday evening.

Many thanks to Jerry and Joe with Kayak Instruction - they are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. If you are considering a kayak at all, take a look at the Cuda and Kayak Instruction - you won't be disappointed.

Brad
Topgun15v

Post by Topgun15v »

Looks like a fun event, good to see a big crowd at events like this.