Congrats to the Louis Winners This Weekend ... both TKF'ers

EZ-E
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Congrats to the Louis Winners This Weekend ... both TKF'ers

Post by EZ-E »

Congrats to Kaylin Barlow ... Ms. Addicted for winning the power boat division with over 19lbs for 3 redfish & congrats to Todd Mass ... DirtyTail976 for winning the Kayak division with over 17lbs for 3 redfish.

Way to represent TKF :clap:
Last edited by EZ-E on Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
troutslinger
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club
Location: Cypress/West Galveston bay/ East Matty/ Mirrolure Pro Staff

Re: Congrats to the Louis Winners This Weekend ... both TKF'ers

Post by troutslinger »

Congrats!!
spektakler

Post by spektakler »

Congrats to Dustin Koreba for taking 2nd place in the kayak division also. Dustin works so hard running LSKS and doesn't get to fish the series. :mrgreen: :clap: :clap:
aggie182
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by aggie182 »

spektakler wrote:Congrats to Dustin Koreba for taking 2nd place in the kayak division also. Dustin works so hard running LSKS and doesn't get to fish the series. :mrgreen: :clap: :clap:
:dance: :lol:
RajunCajun

Post by RajunCajun »

spektakler wrote:Congrats to Dustin Koreba for taking 2nd place in the kayak division also. Dustin works so hard running LSKS and doesn't get to fish the series. :mrgreen: :clap: :clap:
x3...another TKF'er had a record day I hear. Report pending.. :clap: :dance: :D
EZ-E
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by EZ-E »

haha ... thank you sir... like Sonny said on FB.... hands em out one weekend & collects em the next :mrgreen:
spektakler

Post by spektakler »

EZ-E wrote:
haha ... thank you sir... like Sonny said on FB.... hands em out one weekend & collects em the next :mrgreen:
That's what im talkin about. :clap: I wasn't sure you didn't get first walking off stage with that 3' tall trophy. And always like to see Kaylin put a whuppin on em.
Matyyaker
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Matyyaker »

A BIG congrats to the LSKS anglers on making a showing in the tourney ! :clap: :clap: We fished one in Gorda ,27 and change didn't place in the stringer , but got big flounder. I gotta remember " don't get in tourney's that they can throw croakers in '' ! Hats off to Dirtytail, Dustin and Arron and of course Kaylin , you'll did good. :clap: :clap:
Last edited by Matyyaker on Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TKFStubb
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by TKFStubb »

EZ-E wrote:Congrats to Kaylin Barlow ... Ms. Addicted for winning the power boat division with over 19lbs for 3 redfish & congrats to Todd Mass ... DirtyTail976 for winning the Kayak division with over 17lbs for 3 redfish.

Way to represent TKF :clap:
And Dustin...Way to represent TKF! I feel like a proud papa!
Kayak Kid
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Kayak Kid »

Way to go KAYLIN.
Johnny5455
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Johnny5455 »

Congrats TKF'ers!!!
Ms addicted
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by Ms addicted »

Yeah yeah I turned traitor I know. :mrgreen: I went for the big bucks, lol.

Congrats to dirtytail on the win, EZ on 2nd and Honky on 3rd! And big red went to saltwater boys (drawing a blank on your name...sorry!)
bigun
Location: Vidor,TX...FTU Pro Staff...Native Watercraft Pro Staff

Post by bigun »

Ms addicted wrote:Yeah yeah I turned traitor I know. :mrgreen: I went for the big bucks, lol.

Congrats to dirtytail on the win, EZ on 2nd and Honky on 3rd! And big red went to saltwater boys (drawing a blank on your name...sorry!)
Congrats to everybody, wish I could have talked myself out of sleeping in and fished the tournament but sleep beat out fishing on Saturday

Saltwater boy was Brent Louviere
Ms addicted
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by Ms addicted »

bigun wrote:
Ms addicted wrote:Yeah yeah I turned traitor I know. :mrgreen: I went for the big bucks, lol.

Congrats to everybody, wish I could have talked myself out of sleeping in and fished the tournament but sleep beat out fishing on Saturday

Saltwater boy was Brent Louviere
Yes, thank you . Although apparently Aaron Ferguson won big red but he wasnt there to collect the trophy. I missed that part, lol.

But then per facebook they realized today that he was in the wrong category so they awarded the trophy to a gal named Stephanie for her big red in the adult division (non-kayak).
bigun

Post by bigun »

That Aaron is a hell of guy, he called me Saturday confused as to why he won a trophy when he had been bumped by Brent for biggest red kayak division, so I contacted Brent for Aaron to make sure he had the correct trophy and he said Aaron's name had been called for the boater division, so Aaron contacted them to let them know what happened, they apparently had his name for side pot in the boater division
aggie182
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by aggie182 »

After Brent bumped me for biggest red by .02 lb, I had a bacon cheeseburger and took off. I got a call from a buddy saying I had won biggest red and he had the trophy for me. Knowing that if I called Louis Bait, and they actually could track down Barbara, it would have been impossible to communicate with her over the bands, people, etc. I talked with Chad thinking he'd know Brent and he confirmed Brent had his trophy so I knew I didn't get it because Brent didn't get his, so I thought, maybe they gave out multiple places - but it still didn't feel right. I messaged Barbara through facebook when I got home asking about the trophy and if I had won it because they gave out multiple places for big red or if I had gotten it by error. I felt weird having that trophy not knowing what the deal was.

I followed up with Barbara Sunday and she finally responded saying I received it by error. My stringer weigh in slip said kayak (well "kyack" to be exact) and my heaviest red ticket said "side", so I guess it should have said "side kyack". My heaviest red ticket got thrown in to the boaters pile and I had the heaviest redfish out of that pile. My wife took the trophy back Tuesday.

I did feel darn good that the 2 biggest redfish (at least) were caught by paddlers though!
bigun

Post by bigun »

aggie182 wrote:After Brent bumped me for biggest red by .02 lb, I had a bacon cheeseburger and took off. I got a call from a buddy saying I had won biggest red and he had the trophy for me. Knowing that if I called Louis Bait, and they actually could track down Barbara, it would have been impossible to communicate with her over the bands, people, etc. I talked with Chad thinking he'd know Brent and he confirmed Brent had his trophy so I knew I didn't get it because Brent didn't get his, so I thought, maybe they gave out multiple places - but it still didn't feel right. I messaged Barbara through facebook when I got home asking about the trophy and if I had won it because they gave out multiple places for big red or if I had gotten it by error. I felt weird having that trophy not knowing what the deal was.

I followed up with Barbara Sunday and she finally responded saying I received it by error. My stringer weigh in slip said kayak (well "kyack" to be exact) and my heaviest red ticket said "side", so I guess it should have said "side kyack". My heaviest red ticket got thrown in to the boaters pile and I had the heaviest redfish out of that pile. My wife took the trophy back Tuesday.

I did feel darn good that the 2 biggest redfish (at least) were caught by paddlers though!

And that folks is why Aaron is the man
EZ-E
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by EZ-E »

bigun wrote:
aggie182 wrote:After Brent bumped me for biggest red by .02 lb, I had a bacon cheeseburger and took off. I got a call from a buddy saying I had won biggest red and he had the trophy for me. Knowing that if I called Louis Bait, and they actually could track down Barbara, it would have been impossible to communicate with her over the bands, people, etc. I talked with Chad thinking he'd know Brent and he confirmed Brent had his trophy so I knew I didn't get it because Brent didn't get his, so I thought, maybe they gave out multiple places - but it still didn't feel right. I messaged Barbara through facebook when I got home asking about the trophy and if I had won it because they gave out multiple places for big red or if I had gotten it by error. I felt weird having that trophy not knowing what the deal was.

And that folks is why Aaron is the man
Yep X2, he is a great ambassador to the sport!
Wadefish69

Post by Wadefish69 »

Aaron "bad ass fisherman" ferguson, sorry buddy couldn't resist!
Ms addicted
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by Ms addicted »

bigun wrote:That Aaron is a hell of guy, he called me Saturday confused as to why he won a trophy when he had been bumped by Brent for biggest red kayak division, so I contacted Brent for Aaron to make sure he had the correct trophy and he said Aaron's name had been called for the boater division, so Aaron contacted them to let them know what happened, they apparently had his name for side pot in the boater division
Oh! I get it now. Ya I completely missed that.