BTB SATURDAY 10-6?

mrkm1010
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

BTB SATURDAY 10-6?

Post by mrkm1010 »

Anyone going to HI Sat, maybe between the peirs?
aceshooter01

Post by aceshooter01 »

wish i could go, but i have to work this weekend :cry:
Tyak
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club

Post by Tyak »

I am bringing the girls Sat. night and Sunday morning.

If too rough, we'll play on the beach and catch a red.

Ty
aceshooter01

Post by aceshooter01 »

right now, its calling for 2 foot swells.
cliftonio

Post by cliftonio »

I'd be up for this weekend Sat or Sun (sunday would be better);

AND

I am hoping to go any one day Thursday/Friday/Saturday of next week
late start

Post by late start »

Wish I could. But I'll be up the following weekend, Oct 12-14.
mrkm1010
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by mrkm1010 »

Two ft swell would be a lot better than last Saturday, but if it's too rough I've heard of some trout being caught in east bay.
rod dawg
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by rod dawg »

have a wedding shower to go to in Austin. I'm still trying to recover from that 200+ wkd :lol: :lol: The rough surf combined w/ the bullshark at TOBA kicked my rear end also....

I'll be looking at next wkd w/ Gene..
Barnacle Bill
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Barnacle Bill »

rod dawg wrote:have a wedding shower to go to in Austin. I'm still trying to recover from that 200+ wkd :lol: :lol: The rough surf combined w/ the bullshark at TOBA kicked my rear end also....

Wedding shower!!!?!?!??!?! I didn't know there were guys that went to those things!!!
rod dawg
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by rod dawg »

Barnacle Bill wrote:
rod dawg wrote:have a wedding shower to go to in Austin. I'm still trying to recover from that 200+ wkd :lol: :lol: The rough surf combined w/ the bullshark at TOBA kicked my rear end also....

Wedding shower!!!?!?!??!?! I didn't know there were guys that went to those things!!!
fiance's brother is getting married in december and there making it a couples shower...I better attend if I ever want to go BTB again. I feel like I am cheating on my yak :lol:
late start

Post by late start »

Barnacle Bill wrote: Wedding shower!!!?!?!??!?! I didn't know there were guys that went to those things!!!
They needed a male stri.. ahh dancer!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Barnacle Bill
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Barnacle Bill »

rod dawg wrote:
Barnacle Bill wrote:

fiance's brother is getting married in december and there making it a couples shower...I better attend if I ever want to go BTB again. I feel like I am cheating on my yak :lol:
Please, please amigo, say no more. I can't take it and don't want to ever picture any man at a wedding shower. You just need to tell your fiance' that you WILL go fishing while she attends the wedding shower and that you WILL go fishing at any time in the future you feel like it. I used to do that with my ex-wife all the time.
redneckmorton
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by redneckmorton »

Barnacle Bill wrote:
rod dawg wrote:
Barnacle Bill wrote: Wedding shower!!!?!?!??!?! I didn't know there were guys that went to those things!!!
Please, please amigo, say no more. I can't take it and don't want to ever picture any man at a wedding shower. You just need to tell your fiance' that you WILL go fishing while she attends the wedding shower and that you WILL go fishing at any time in the future you feel like it. I used to do that with my ex-wife all the time.

Well we know all know why she is an EX. :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm stuck at home till I find a job and make some money and probably till after deer season. Good luck

Morton
Tyak
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club

Post by Tyak »

BB...me too!!!

The definition of every ex-wife...

"Someone who you USED TO be married to and told them what you WILL DO and WHEN YOU WILL DO IT.

Ty
Tyak
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club

Post by Tyak »

redneckmorton wrote:I'm stuck at home till I find a job and make some money and probably till after deer season. Good luck

Morton
I'll give you 300 for the FND!!!!!!!
redneckmorton
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by redneckmorton »

$300 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That want even pay on of the bills sittin on my desk.

Morton
My Fishing Buddy
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by My Fishing Buddy »

Morton..............seems someone was searching for a worker to cut 20 acres with a push mower. Do a search search on "man found running down freeway with a kayak strapped to his back" and you should find that post.

Sorry.........I couldn't resist
redneckmorton
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by redneckmorton »

1fishnfool wrote:Morton..............seems someone was searching for a worker to cut 20 acres with a push mower. Do a search search on "man found running down freeway with a kayak strapped to his back" and you should find that post.

Sorry.........I couldn't resist
Going to have to give me something alittle more then that to search on. I typed it in and it came up with over 4000 post. :lol:

Morton
Arnulfo Curiel
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Arnulfo Curiel »

:cry: I wish I could go, I'm dying to try my luck at a good size shark, but I am on call all weekend in the O.R. :( Well guys stay safe and take lots of extra paddles and extra PFDs in case any of the white water boys show up :lol: :lol: Just kidding, please just kidding :wink:
Randy
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club
Location: Kayak Featherlite 9.5 Mini-x Predator K140, Percption Swifty,Necky Zoar Angler

Post by Randy »

I will just mark the spot with a wayponit on the GPS and call it in......Them guys dont need no extra gear or help.......I might be kidding..........

I my be in for Sunday, and maybe Saturday......
CIGAR MAN

BTB 5-6-7th

Post by CIGAR MAN »

We will be there Friday afternoon to fish Friday - Sunday between the piers - Hopefully the wind will cooperate and we will have a great weekend of catchin some BULLS!!! Hope to see everybody if you can makek it!!!

Jan & Herb
cliftonio

Post by cliftonio »

Got the pass from the boss, and its reads SUNDAY OCT 7!

Let me know where y'all will be! (PM for contact info)
Fla-Fish
TKF 8000 Club
TKF 8000 Club

Post by Fla-Fish »

I am shooting for Sat.

redneckmorton wrote:
Barnacle Bill wrote:
rod dawg wrote: fiance's brother is getting married in december and there making it a couples shower...I better attend if I ever want to go BTB again. I feel like I am cheating on my yak :lol:
Morton
I used to tell my XX the same thing.

Hey Rodney you got 2 choices as I see it and if you give in it will set a trend for the test of your married life.

Grab the groom and tell the girls "we are out of here" take him to a Club for a few "beers".

Or you could sit there drinking Tea and compliment their choice of pattern for the china and how well it compliments the new drapes. :shock: :shock: :shock: ROFLMAO

DON'T DO IT or you will be doing it for the rest of your married life.

Ever hear that song "Oh looky there I've got a bite. I'm sure gona miss her" :D :lol: :D :lol: 8)
Barnacle Bill
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Barnacle Bill »

FlaFish wrote:I am shooting for Sat.

redneckmorton wrote:
Barnacle Bill wrote: Please, please amigo, say no more. I can't take it and don't want to ever picture any man at a wedding shower. You just need to tell your fiance' that you WILL go fishing while she attends the wedding shower and that you WILL go fishing at any time in the future you feel like it. I used to do that with my ex-wife all the time.
Morton
I used to tell my XX the same thing.

Hey Rodney you got 2 choices as I see it and if you give in it will set a trend for the test of your married life.

Grab the groom and tell the girls "we are out of here" take him to a Club for a few "beers".

Or you could sit there drinking Tea and compliment their choice of pattern for the china and how well it compliments the new drapes. :shock: :shock: :shock: ROFLMAO

DON'T DO IT or you will be doing it for the rest of your married life.

Ever hear that song "Oh looky there I've got a bite. I'm sure gona miss her" :D :lol: :D :lol: 8)

Bro, what do you want to do? Sit around with chicks and talking about menstrual cycles and kids all weekend or fish? :shock:
rod dawg
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by rod dawg »

Barnacle Bill wrote: ...Bro, what do you want to do? Sit around with chicks and talking about menstrual cycles and kids all weekend or fish? :shock:
Let me clarify myself. All single college girls w/ the exception of 2. This is actually going to be held at 6th street from 6-9p.m.
from 9p.m. till 4a.m. is party,party,clubbing,etc... :twisted: :twisted:

Either way I'll be in trouble. :wink: :wink: