Anyone up for lunch next week?

Barnacle Bill
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Anyone up for lunch next week?

Post by Barnacle Bill »

Karen and I and my daughter will be coming back from Freeport next week, probably Monday or Tuesday. I'd like to come through Austin and maybe catch lunch with the old crew and some of the folks there I haven't met yet. We'll post up when we're coming back but it will most likely be Tuesday. We'll leave early enough to hit Austin by noon.

I'll keep y'all informed.
Hook'em
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by Hook'em »

I might be available Tuesday.
Brother Bob

count me in.

Post by Brother Bob »

You can count me in if I don't have to travel on businee next week. Where were you thinking of meeting/eating at?

BB
RigMover
Location: Dripping Springs, Texas / Gulf of Thailand "Living on the edge of the waters of the world"

Post by RigMover »

Barnacle,

Keep us posted. I'm trying to make progress on a home project before I leave for Vietnam next week. I may find someone to kidnap me for lunch.
Barnacle Bill
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Barnacle Bill »

We're planning on leaving Houston Tuesday morning and being in Austin before noon.

Anyone want to suggest a lunch location?

I haven't been back to Austin in a while and not sure what is still open and where. LOL
Jay61
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Jay61 »

I would assume you want something you can't find in Houston or San Angelo???
Since you have the wife along, Z-Tejas on 6th for quality or County Line on the lake if you want to bust a gut. I'd be up for meeting you for lunch. Got to meet Double dip and his better fishing half earlier this week...might as well keep the trend of meeting the "original trend setters" going!
chavez
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by chavez »

Rudy's on 183?
double dip
TKF 6000 Club
TKF 6000 Club

Post by double dip »

Jay61 wrote:I would assume you want something you can't find in Houston or San Angelo???
Since you have the wife along, Z-Tejas on 6th for quality or County Line on the lake if you want to bust a gut. I'd be up for meeting you for lunch. Got to meet Double dip and his better fishing half earlier this week...might as well keep the trend of meeting the "original trend setters" going!
Night and day ....Dude.....night and day !!!!! :roll: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
RigMover
Location: Dripping Springs, Texas / Gulf of Thailand "Living on the edge of the waters of the world"

Post by RigMover »

BB & all,
I can't make it today. We're pouring concrete truck for the remodel project.