Lake Travis, WARNING To 2 PUNKS

Roofish
TKF 6000 Club
TKF 6000 Club

Lake Travis, WARNING To 2 PUNKS

Post by Roofish »

I was with my sons today at Arkansas Bend, my boys, THANK GOD were on the bank. My 17 yr old was enjoying the day with his girlfriend & my 13 yr old was lying in the back of the truck with my Lab.

I was about 15 yards from the bank, in my kayak fishing, we were all having a great day, other than the fact that I had a 4 or 5 pounder break off right at the yak.

So now the scene is set, there I am fishing in my kayak, not bothering anyone, when all of a sudden I hear a loud motor, I turn to see what it was, and where it's coming from, when I'm sprayed with what was about a 5 ft spray of lake water, which was cold and left about 6" of water in my kayak, not to mention it almost flipped me over.

As I maintain my balance, so as not to flip and get over the shock of the cold water. I look to see these 2 PUNKS going by at about 40/50 mph on a jet ski WITHIN 4 ft of my kayak

Ok so needless to say I'm very pissed off, if I ever see these 2 PUNKS it will be all I can do not to paddle theirLittle ASSES

If there are any LCRA Policemen or Game Wardens, that frequent this site, PLEASE keep your eyes out for 2 PUNKS on a white jet ski, 1 had dark shoulder length curly black hair, SORRY I can't be more descriptive, but do to the circumstances I didn't see much.

AND TO YOU 2 PUNKS, I HAVE CHILDREN YOUR AGE.

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF SOMEONE DID THIS TO YOUR DAD? YOU COULD OF KILLED ME IN FRONT OF MY CHILDREN. YOU DON'T BELONG ON A JET SKI, YOU BELONG IN JAIL :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Roofish
TKF 6000 Club
TKF 6000 Club

Re: Lake Travis, WARNING To 2 PUNKS

Post by Roofish »

WOW NO thoughts on this? :shock: :? Whatever :roll:
chavez
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by chavez »

That sucks Roo! I have fished around Arkansas Bend lots of times and I think only once did a ski boat pull within 100 feet of me and then cause a large wake as they pulled a skier behind them but nothing like what happened with you. The punks were probably drunk. Bad karma for them. I am glad you are OK though.
Roofish
TKF 6000 Club
TKF 6000 Club

Post by Roofish »

Thank you :) chavez, I appreciate your concern.

Just so you know, apparently it isn't the 1st time these 2 have struck, I posted this on ABF & AKF and these 2 have done this before.

I don't believe they were drinking though, they are probably like 17 or 18.

If they're not stopped someone will be hurt or worse :twisted:
RigMover
Location: Dripping Springs, Texas / Gulf of Thailand "Living on the edge of the waters of the world"

Post by RigMover »

Do your best and get a photo to give to the LCRA or sheriff's patrol. Luckily I've never had eny grief like this on Travis but I always pay attention to any engine I hear because you never know.
On the Guad
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by On the Guad »

Sorry to hear that Roo, glad no one got hurt.