Good job boys

Iamdamoder
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Good job boys

Post by Iamdamoder »

Tip of the day for that right there
re:
http://texaskayakfisherman.com/forum/vi ... 1&t=146220" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So Crank it up :idea:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
bowgarguide
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Re: Good job boys

Post by bowgarguide »

When all three folks that had post on there decide to delet theres it is just easier to delete the thread. :D
Ron
Iamdamoder
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Iamdamoder »

Ah BS,

The R & G attitude has stifled more than one on here. I don't care who has selective memory, I have met you both.
bowgarguide
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by bowgarguide »

Moder
If you throw it out there expect someone else to have an opion. If you cant take like you give it dont get in the sandbox.
I think it is bs what gives anyone on here the right to be so egotistical
that no one else can voice an opion, and when someone does they want to run and hide or delete post.
Oh just a little note there is a button that you can hit to delete your own post ,whole lot easier than erasing everything and writing delete.
Everything I have posted has been the truth and no personal name calling .
Ron
Oh just so everyone will know RBR deleted his post ,so I ask Gerald to just kill the thread since there was no challange.
Iamdamoder
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Iamdamoder »

Nothing to delete yet. Let the chips fall where they may. :roll:
JEM

Post by JEM »

I see someone leaked the colonel's secret recipe. It was bound to happen one day. :mrgreen:
gerald
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club

Post by gerald »

This is a forum for discussions about building, display, advice, comments, paddling, and fishing from home built boats (but we are very flexible with content). I encourage everyone to participate. I love these boats and have been pleasantly intrigued by all that have been shown. RBR is enthusiastic about his design and building and he should be. He came up with some very interesting ideas and applications. However...sometimes egos can out pace reality. That's fine as far as it goes. It can lead to spirited discussions...and that's fine also--as long as it doesn't become personal and/or the participants can take the heat with out getting their feelings hurt. As a moderator I have to make the decisions when to stop such discussions. I also voice my opinions sometimes--especially if an attitude or the content has roused my interest. Some people are not privy to all that is going on or the history behind such actions. I regret that this happened and encourage RBR to continue building, posting, paddling, and fishing. He comes up with some very nice ideas and applications.

...and, Iamdamoder, if you have any problems with me or how I do things you can talk with me privately in a pm, or here in public. I am no more immune to making mistakes or allowing my ego to get away for a bit than anyone. I will do my best to explain my thoughts and actions. In no case should this cause a problem between you and I or anyone else. Everyone is entitled to their opinion as long as it doesn't step on tender toes. I do not lightly shut down threads, nor do I lightly form an opinion of other people who post on here. But...I do both when the need arises. There is another forum for those who want to get carried away. I don't go there.

...and last, but not least, being a moderator is about as fun as being poked in the eye with a stick. I would certainly relinquish this position if even a small minority thinks someone else can do a better job.
bowgarguide
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by bowgarguide »

Gerald
I am going to state some facts and the way I feel about this forum.
You have more experience than anyone on here about building boats,50 plus boats and 40 plus years building
I have seen a lot of boats and you may not build a show boat but you build the best looking boats of any I have seen in person or on this forum
Your racing experience lends to the content of the discussions here.
Knowledge and experience they get my attention and I respect them, I may not always agree but someone with the back ground you have gives us a tried and true source of information.
And last but not least ,non of these conversation we learn from and the flow of information would not be taking place if you had not kicked out the financial backing of this forum.
I for one appreciate it.
Ron