Kayaks Wave of the Future says TF&G

rabbit
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by rabbit »

Barnacle Bill wrote:
Although, I do tend to only date women who make a good living, have great fringe benefits at their jobs (travel, parties) and can continue to support me and treat me to the life to which I've become accustomed to. Is that snobbish? LOL.. :P :P :P :P :P

Can I get a copy of your address book :D

Post by Guest »

I'd like a copy too...

Post by Guest »

Thanks dumas for that valuable input. As a vet I will contact them soonest for my free copy :LOL. The cabin boy did it again by keeping the thread alive far longer than even he imagined. Like game coming to bait under the stand yo boys did it again. Thanks guys and sincere tight lines to you for 2005. Those of you who actually fish of course. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Kingwood Kayaker
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Kingwood Kayaker »

LOL - I said I'd leave it alone!! But I promise, this is the last time! I was watching television and the thought pop'd into my head.

Guest: It's not that we disrespect your opinion. You are entitled to it and that is 1 vote for TF&G. But everyone else is entitled to theirs and it's not your responsibility to judge everyone else because of their own personal opinion. Let them voice their opinion as they choose.

Phil
Attachments
Cabin_Boy.jpg
Cabin_Boy.jpg (45.19 KiB) Viewed 625 times
Mrs Backlasher
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Mrs Backlasher »

Phil,

Good point. And I have to admit, that magazine cover is quite cute! :D

Mrs. B
mike
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by mike »

Anonymous wrote:Thanks for your input Mrs. B but you are displaying way too much common sense for the lost souls of the GD forum TKF really is a unique forum for without it they are truly lost souls. No other forum like TKF. Terrible to think what would happen to them without it. Irreverent Poster :D :D :D

And yet you visit and post here, though I suspect you consider yourself not a lost soul.

Post by Guest »

mike wrote:
Anonymous wrote:Thanks for your input Mrs. B but you are displaying way too much common sense for the lost souls of the GD forum TKF really is a unique forum for without it they are truly lost souls. No other forum like TKF. Terrible to think what would happen to them without it. Irreverent Poster :D :D :D

And yet you visit and post here, though I suspect you consider yourself not a lost soul.

Whoa! You can't bring up the GD forum on the SW if you are a CB :evil: :evil:
mike
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by mike »

Phil, the magazine cover was great.

Some have suggested having TFG change. I indicated, like others, that I don't read it any more. I don't intend to write them to get them to change, as it matters not to me if they change or not. Whether they have one or ten articles on kayaks would not change my mind. I can get more current information from other sources. And $4 a copy is a bit much to even pick up one occasionally.

Im watching David Blaine now so can't add any more to this other than to say to you Phil you did a great job on the cover.
Bluffer
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Bluffer »

Now dont get us here mixed up with the wierdos in the GD forum, this is the saltwater forum.
Barnacle Bill
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Barnacle Bill »

I agree with Mike and Clay. We aren't their target audience so why waste time emailing them. There are other publications out there that are better.
TIN
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by TIN »

Anyone as fulsome about such a low quality magazine as the Guest, is quite obviously a shill...

Post by Guest »

As usual it is the tiny choir of beach boys singing to each other. Have a nice new year fellows. Get over it as the TF&G is a big seller and is not going away any time soon. Like to look at the other fishing magazines but they are not sold at any of the other places such as WalMart, Academy, Grocery stores, news stands, etc. where most people buy magazines. Baby Sitter :D :D
Barnacle Bill
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Barnacle Bill »

I have no wish to see TF&G go away. I don't wish for anyone to go out of business. Just ain't my cup o' tea. I think this dead horse has been beaten as much as possible. :roll:
Kingwood Kayaker
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Kingwood Kayaker »

Good, it sounds like we've finally agreed to disagree.

Bill, that avatar is a combination of disturbing and funny. I haven't decided which. :D

Phil
Barnacle Bill
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Barnacle Bill »

I think you forgot to add "sexy". :P