Fishing BenBrook lake

Cudadude

Fishing BenBrook lake

Post by Cudadude »

Great time on the water Saturday, we found a place the wind wasn’t killing us. The Bass was hit or miss, LastHurrah out fished us with his one catch..lol.
Huskysibe enjoyed getting out in his new Cuda. As you can see in the photos he’s one happy owner. Even if we did get skunked, it was a great fellowship with friends..

Making Huskysibe earn his keep..lol

LastHurrah is always looking for a home..lol (River front property)

me trying to get a bigger fish than LastHurrah

I got to try out the cuda, and how cool of a design. I owned the coosa at one point.but I'm really liking the new Cuda.
Last edited by Cudadude on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Huskysibe

Re: Fishing BenBrook lake

Post by Huskysibe »

it was a great time and a great way to fellowship with friends! Love those pics, especially the river front property one LOL
P.S. if you are on the fence on buying a Cuda, get off the fence! its an amazing craft.

Billy
Jerry Hamon
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Jerry Hamon »

Huskysibe wrote:it was a great time and a great way to fellowship with friends! Love those pics, especially the river front property one LOL
P.S. if you are on the fence on buying a Cuda, get off the fence! its an amazing craft.

Billy

I won't argue that point. Having both a Cuda and a Coosa demo I did a little side by side comparison and for flat water the Cuda wins hands down. The Coosa would be a better boat for rivers and moving water. The Cuda is an all around better choice. Husky hit me up for a free guide trip for buying from KI.
LastHurrah

Post by LastHurrah »

Man I want a Cuda now.......What to do, what to do....
Huskysibe

Post by Huskysibe »

Cool, thanks Rev!
Cudadude

Post by Cudadude »

Rev TCF wrote:
Huskysibe wrote:it was a great time and a great way to fellowship with friends! Love those pics, especially the river front property one LOL

Billy

I won't argue that point. Having both a Cuda and a Coosa demo I did a little side by side comparison and for flat water the Cuda wins hands down. The Coosa would be a better boat for rivers and moving water. The Cuda is an all around better choice. Husky hit me up for a free guide trip for buying from KI.

Hey wait a Tic I helped him get the Cuda, do i get to do the free guide trip with him... :wink:
LastHurrah

Post by LastHurrah »

coosadude wrote:
Rev TCF wrote:

Billy

Hey wait a Tic I helped him get the Cuda, do i get to do the free guide trip with him... :wink:
And I was talking on the phone to them while they picked it up.....can I come too? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jerry Hamon
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Jerry Hamon »

coosadude wrote:
Rev TCF wrote:

Billy

I sent you a PM. But, yes you're welcome also.
Jerry Hamon
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Jerry Hamon »

LastHurrah,
Yes, and I'll deliver your new Cuda at the same time (if you hurry up and buy one)!
LastHurrah

Post by LastHurrah »

Rev TCF wrote:LastHurrah,
Yes, and I'll deliver your new Cuda at the same time (if you hurry up and buy one)!
Decided to stick with mine for now and just put a rudder on it. Should be able to upgrade within the next year though.
fishgutz

Post by fishgutz »

LastHurrah wrote:
Decided to stick with mine for now and just put a rudder on it. Should be able to upgrade within the next year though.
Let me know if your going to hit Benbrook this weekend.......I'm open :D
I have the "dam" key if it's weather cooperative.
Jerry Hamon
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Jerry Hamon »

LastHurrah wrote:
I'll be ready when you are.