New Guy

stdkls28

New Guy

Post by stdkls28 »

New to Kayak fishing and to this group. Where has everyone been fishing and plan to fish soon? I will be up on North East Conroe this weekend out of Stow A Way Marina for my maiden voyage! See y'all on the water!
Forever Fishing
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Re: New Guy

Post by Forever Fishing »

Welcome to the group. We have a fresh water outing planed for November 10 on Saturday at Fayette County Reservoir. Stay tuned for more details. If you PM me your snail mail addy I'll add you to the distribution list.

Keep posting up your fishing plans and someone is bound to join you.

Good luck.
Suicide-D

Post by Suicide-D »

I'm new as well... or will be after my kayak comes in. I sent Forever Fishing a pm about the Fayette outing.

Thanks
Darryl
stdkls28

Post by stdkls28 »

Suicide-D wrote:I'm new as well... or will be after my kayak comes in. I sent Forever Fishing a pm about the Fayette outing.

Thanks
Darryl
Awesome and Welcome! Are you planning on taking your new kayak out anywhere in the Katy area? I have been looking for a place to after work or on a busy weekend get in a few quick casts but don't know of anywhere around here. Well hope your Kayak comes in quick and you can get out on the water soon!
Suicide-D

Post by Suicide-D »

stdkls28 wrote:
Suicide-D wrote:I'm new as well... or will be after my kayak comes in. I sent Forever Fishing a pm about the Fayette outing.

Thanks
Darryl
Awesome and Welcome! Are you planning on taking your new kayak out anywhere in the Katy area? I have been looking for a place to after work or on a busy weekend get in a few quick casts but don't know of anywhere around here. Well hope your Kayak comes in quick and you can get out on the water soon!
There is a Harris County park not far from my house, right off Porter Road. There are no signs that restrict boating so I might put in for some paddling practice. I don't know how the fishing is there... I have also made plans to go to Buffalo Run park in Missouri City to get a during the week fix.

3 weeks and counting...I will have my yak trailer construction to keep my mind occupied this weekend.
Thanks
Darryl