PathfinderYak14

Post by PathfinderYak14 »

I am new to the site and new to the whole kayak fishing. So rite now only hitting LM, still trying to learn new spots.. just dropping a line....
Taichifisherman

Re: newbie

Post by Taichifisherman »

Welcome brotha I'm pretty much new here too. Where about do you mainly fish? Spots me and some buddy's go to are Oso mustang island humble channel and packery flats. Might hit mustang island this Saturday morning if the weather permits. You could come with if you'd like I've only got two yaks though my brother is gonna use one. Just pm me if anything ill let you know how it goes.
PathfinderYak14

Thats awesome you are going out,, I have to work saturday.. I have a yak and only been out a couple of times just south of ret dot.. don't have any spots yet.. I might go out tuesday..
Taichifisherman

Might go Sunday instead of Saturday weather don't look promising. You launch offa bluffs landing. I might go to dimmit pier tonight after work. I'll let you know how it goes.
PathfinderYak14

yeah I'll probably go out monday or tuesday....
Taichifisherman

Didn't go after all wind was blowing pretty hard. I am going this morning for sure gonna hit mustang around 7.
PathfinderYak14

let me know if you are avalilable on monday or tuesday..
Taichifisherman

If only I would have checked earlier I was off on Monday. Thinking about going Saturday day morning not sure where too though. I got a few bites Sunday but nothing. My brother in law hooked a nice 18 inch flounder but that's all we got. I was chasing around a good size slot red but he didn't take anything I threw.
PathfinderYak14

I didn't go. Since I'm new to the sport i don't like going out by myself.. if i find someone to go with next time I'm off i will hit the water..
PathfinderYak14

Went out yesterday Sunday in the morning. behind the church.. there were a lot of duck hunters out there,, my buddy manage a nice 24' red.. that was it ..
Nueces Bay
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by Nueces Bay »

What does you guy's schedules look like on weekdays. I can sneak in a couple short trips on weekdays after I dro the kiddos off at school. If yall would like to tag along, I would be more than happy to turn ya on to a few spots. Shoot me a pm if interested....
Dave aka Nueces Bay
PathfinderYak14

That sounds great!!! I am off next wednesday..