Cold Proposition

no-snag

Cold Proposition

Post by no-snag »

Anyone braving the chilly weather this weekend? I may venture out but not sure where I will go. Wind doesn't look too bad and Sauturday is "supposed" to be fairly warm.

Thoughts?

D
grevengrevs

Re: Cold Proposition

Post by grevengrevs »

I thought about it on Sunday, beautiful day! But I did the responsible thing and finished my schoolwork. That's what I get for procrastinating
Aggroman
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by Aggroman »

We went out Saturday evening, but left the yaks at home. Man, it was a gorgeous day.

Here is the post I did in Fly Fishing forum. http://www.texaskayakfisherman.com/foru ... 0&t=210335" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Now, Monday, back to crappy and cold. :evil:
no-snag

Post by no-snag »

Made it out the Concho Sunday, mid-morning. Beautiful day, not so good for "catching". Threw soft plastics. rattle trap, and crappie jig to no avail. And then to top it all off, the brand new Duckett rod my brother got me for my birthday totally fell apart. First one of the mid shaft eyes popped off when trying to losen a snag, then the tip broke off.

It was still great to get on the water. I decided to forgo the new BIG RIG and wear out my Big Tuna first. Forgot to take my camera, so sorry, no pics.

Hope to see some of you all out there someday.

D