May Fish Pics

Texjbq85

May Fish Pics

Post by Texjbq85 »

Watch out world, I got a Go Pro. This footage is from Sunday after the Bud Priddy Fly Contest. Editing took about 5 hours last night, but should go much fast as I get familiar with the software.

https://vimeo.com/165099477

The Bud Priddy Fly Contest was great. Our very own Skypilot got 3rd place in "Most Fish Caught" at 91, First and Second were in the 120+ which is quite an accomplishment given how tentative the bites were on Saturday, also the Nueces is so clear they spook easy. Congrats Mike, It was nice to meet you again (I'm John). I came in at 63 fish which I figure would have been 5th place, as honorable mention 4th place was at 67 fish ( I think he was someone from San Marcos as well). Two people tied for largest Bass at 16" and 4 people tied for largest sunfish at 9".
Zackthefisherman

Re: May Fish Pics

Post by Zackthefisherman »

This evening while bass fishing on Lake Dunlap I got into a school of good sized crappie on my 5wt. I ended up bringing 7 home ranging from 12.5 to 14.5 inches. I also managed a few dozen assorted sunfish, another catfish, but surprisingly no bass.
honkey1

Re: May Fish Pics

Post by honkey1 »

nice job on the video. that area looks beautiful. reminds me of the Devils river