September Photos

Zackthefisherman

September Photos

Post by Zackthefisherman »

I started off the month with another trip to the coast.

Zackthefisherman

Re: September Photos

I've been able to hit the rivers a few times so far this month. The crowds are finally going home and it's been nice to have the river to myself. I've been catching a lot of Guadalupe's and Smallmouths and they have been fat!

P.s. The board sure has been quiet. Has anyone else been fishing lately?
Texjbq85

Post by Texjbq85 »

Not much, I did catch my 2 personal best bass from a stock pond on the same day. The larger was 21" long and fat, so probably around 6#'s and the other just a little bit smaller. Didn't have my phone or camera on me.

Also I have found an area to sight cast to large carp in clear shallow water, problem is getting a good cast and bite without spooking them and the water is moving. So far no luck, but I'm trying.
Welderdude

Post by Welderdude »

Fished the SMR by Luling over Labor Day. Water was milky and moving fast...caught 2 all weekend, but will try again
Texjbq85

Post by Texjbq85 »

Went and fished the Blanco near Wimberley last night and caught 5 different species. A Largemouth, a Guad, 2 Rio's, a catfish and a sunfish.
honkey1

Post by honkey1 »

will be going out soon. was planning on a BTB trip this last weekend but weather was not on our side.
Zackthefisherman

I spent the last day of the month in Aransas Pass. It was by far my best saltwater kayak trip to date. I caught a bunch of undersized Trout and runt Reds. I also got two keeper Trout going 21 and 18 inches. The 21 incher is my new pb!
This view never gets old.