Big Bluecats from the yak

Killerbee

Big Bluecats from the yak

Post by Killerbee »

It's my favorite time of year to target big blues! Hope yall enjoy!

https://youtu.be/aVhKWjgMZg0

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

reelfisherman

Re: Big Bluecats from the yak

Post by reelfisherman »

I enjoy those cat fishing vids you do.

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk

Onski326

Post by Onski326 »

was that on Lake Worth?
Killerbee

Post by Killerbee »

Onski326 wrote:was that on Lake Worth?
yes sir

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

tgilfish1

Post by tgilfish1 »

I haven't been on here in a while. Second or third post title I read was about needing info for a catfish reel. My first thought was, "he needs to find killerbee!". Couple of posts down the page and there's one of your videos!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

redruM4un

Post by redruM4un »

I would love to know more about the leader setup pictured in your video there. Looks like additional flotation for the bait maybe? Recently caught a few Specs on cut ladyfish and it's my thinking this was due to the bait NOT setting on the bottom but rather flailing around due to my leader configuration. Nothing special just lead at the bottom of a 60# Mono waterside build.

Awesome cats. You catch Flathead out there if you throw live bait? Originally from KS where the Blues and Flatties dominate the rivers so I have to ask.

Subscribed thanks
Killerbee

Post by Killerbee »

I have a couple of leader videos on my channel. You can call me at 817-219-5227 and I would be happy to share anything I know.
Killerbee

Post by Killerbee »

redruM4un wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:40 am I would love to know more about the leader setup pictured in your video there. Looks like additional flotation for the bait maybe? Recently caught a few Specs on cut ladyfish and it's my thinking this was due to the bait NOT setting on the bottom but rather flailing around due to my leader configuration. Nothing special just lead at the bottom of a 60# Mono waterside build.

Awesome cats. You catch Flathead out there if you throw live bait? Originally from KS where the Blues and Flatties dominate the rivers so I have to ask. See top post 817-219-5227

Subscribed thanks