Fishing show

SCREAMINREELS

Post by SCREAMINREELS »

I was at the show yesterday(also casted my first fly rod) the guys hat helped me were great store is located at postoak and westheimer and ill be in there soon to buy a set up, they gave me a hat and spent some time with me(im easy to please) so theyyl be getting my business on a set up really soon, attended the kayak seminar w/capt. sally and got great info, learned a few things.. i bout a penn 309 for 25.00 can never have too many, couple spoons/lures, floating polarized sunglases and a few other things, they didnt have the yak i wanted but SWPS wll put it together for me and ill be getting into a new set up in a few weeks i cant wait to get out of a sit in and out of my powerboat ...overall a great show
ragincajun

Post by ragincajun »

Last night was a good night to go to the fishing show it was not very crowded. I was able to talk to a few people about fly casting lessons and a couple of vendors about their products. I was also able to catch up with some friends I had not seen in a while.

If you go to the show stop by the KASA booth and buy a raffle ticket those guys are doing some good work. Also, if you need some accessories to keep your stuff tied to your kayak check out the YAK-GEAR stuff he is over with the FTU kayaks he has some quality stuff at reasonable prices.
Big Perm
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Big Perm »

think i may pop in on friday
Fishing Elvis
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Fishing Elvis »

Anyone know how much parking is or if there is any free parking around GRB?
EZ-E
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by EZ-E »

Fishing Elvis wrote:Anyone know how much parking is or if there is any free parking around GRB?
parking is usually $7-$10 in one of the lots .... i think on the weekends parking is free where the meters are if you can find an empty one.
Fuzzy
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Fuzzy »

I paid $10.