Nueces Back Bay

sjp4ut

Nueces Back Bay

Post by sjp4ut »

Well my friend got access to some property a few hundered yards down from White Point, and I have only one thing to say....the fishing was awesome. We've been there four times so far and we had a blast catching fish every time. We caught a BUNCH of slot reds, a couple of Bulls, and we also had some slot drum run through one night. Is fishing always good in this area?
Hec fish

Post by Hec fish »

Sounds like a blast.Were you on the shore?Bait?
sjp4ut

Post by sjp4ut »

Off land with dead shrimp. We took our kayaks once during the day but didn't want to mess with it since it was windy and the water was choppy. I think we're goning to try taking the kayaks in the morning. The water was flat and there was just about no wind during the mornings. It was absoulutely beautiful...those reds were feeding right in front of us.
Nueces Bay
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by Nueces Bay »

Shoot me a pm, I'd be more than happy to join you guys one morning and show you some great spots in the immediate area to whites point.
surfers77
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by surfers77 »

Hey if yall need company I'm game. Never in my life have I caught my limit of Reds :roll: I have a feeling this spring is gonna make it happen.
Thanks, Jesse 361-765-4872