Saturday 8/1 LBL

GRR

Saturday 8/1 LBL

Post by GRR »

Arrived at LBL around 11:30 am fished up to the Mopac Bridge and tied off on one of the columns. Fished there and just relaxed for awhile. Had some good strikes caught some dinks nothing to brag about. About 3:30 kicked back in the yak and took about a 15 min power nap. Then headed back down to the launch behind the school to do some more fishing. Went across form the launch and tied off to branch sticking out of the water. Fished for awhile had some good strikes then BAM caught this little beauty……. Ran into Marvin and Double Dip talked with Marvin for a little bit and headed to the house.

Got home and caught another real beauty…. In my front yard later that night.
Attachments
FI2.jpg
FI2.jpg (19.9 KiB) Viewed 394 times
C3.jpg
C3.jpg (25.45 KiB) Viewed 394 times
C2.jpg
C2.jpg (25.74 KiB) Viewed 394 times
chavez
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Re: Saturday 8/1 LBL

Post by chavez »

That is an nice bass GRR! :clap:

Now, that centipede is bad little insect! Last year, my son ran out of the bathroom yelling there was something in the bathtub. It turned out to be a close to 8" redhead centipede trying desperately to crawl up the side of the slippery bathtub! All I can think of is that it must have come up through the pipes but I really don't know. This is in the upstairs bathroom. Unlike the harmless millipede with the velcro like legs, I hear these guys are nasty. I collected the centipede and threw it outside. For about three months, my kids would have me check the bathtub out before they took a shower.