Casting For A Cause Fishing Tournament

CC Red

Casting For A Cause Fishing Tournament

Post by CC Red »

I posted this on the General Saltwater Board and thought I would throw it over here as well. I want to invite everyone out to the Third Annual Casting for a Cause Fishing Tournament hosted by NuStar Energy. We run this tournament to raise funds for Heroes on the Water and the Coastal Bend Chapter of the MS Society. If you are looking to have a good time with good people this is the place for you on June 11th. The first year we attracted about 100 anglers and raised just over $12,000. Second year we topped 150 anglers and raised over $26,000. This year we are mixing it up a little. We have added HOW as a beneficiary and added a kayak division.

The Captain's Meeting is non-mandatory, but the drinks are on me. Open bar ladies and gentleman.

The day of the tournament we will have food and music for everyone at the weigh-in. As of right now, we have brisket, pulled pork, beans, potatoe salad and cole slaw on the menu cooked by NuStar Volunteers. We have gift bags for every participant, door prizes and raffle items. All the raffle items have been secured(Private Offshore Charter, Guided Bay Fishing Trip w/ accomodations, 24" Pipe BBQ Pit, Dove Hunt) and we are working on the door prizes. We will have in excess of $10,000 worth of prizes.

So come on out and have a great time with us. I couldn't think of a better way to spend a Friday that this.

Here is the Flyer and Entry Form you can take a look at the video of last year's tournament over on the saltwater forum:
Attachments
registration form 1.pdf complete.pdf
(141.87 KiB) Downloaded 46 times
10-05 casting for cause Letter2010-public.pdf
(458.2 KiB) Downloaded 42 times