STOLEN OCEAN KAYAK TORQUE!

pescado

STOLEN OCEAN KAYAK TORQUE!

Post by pescado »

Some pros stole my Ocean Kayak Torque, which I just bought in April, from the parking lot of the Motel 6 at the corner of SPID and Paul Jones between 11:30 p.m. and 5 a.m. on June 25 (pm) or June 26 (am).

When I woke up at 5 a.m. to get my truck closer to the room to load my stuff, it was gone. Only a couple of straps and one piece of cable with the lock was left behind. Very clean steal, nothing else taken from the pickup and no damage to the vehicle, thank heavens.

These guys must be pros, because I backed the pickup into a chain link fence. It was a very tight squeeze to get the yak out, which is why I'm amazed they didn't cause any damage.

I am partly to blame because I guess I could have taken it inside but didn't want to because the room was so small. Also, I could have parked in front instead of the back parking lot, which the cop told me is notorious for these types of robberies. All hindsight, but a lesson learned the very hard way.

If you have any leads, please let me know. It's tan and was registered with the state but that doesn't matter because the SOB's will remove the stickers.