Hey GoDoe

Vlaude
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Hey GoDoe

Post by Vlaude »

You around Soonerville? Gonna be back up there. Looking forward to these cool temps and some good fish on topwater on Texoma. It should be a killer fall/winter! Shoot me an email if you want to catch up. Was curious if you've hit any local stuff lately. You ever fish Dahlgren?
GoDoe
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Re: Hey GoDoe

Post by GoDoe »

I am always around.

I was down at Texoma a couple of weeks ago for some topwater from the boat. I ended up just being the captain as my 80 yr old father and my 22 yr old daughter looked like 2 kids in the candy store trying to out do each other on school of busting fish on a Friday night and Saturday morning.

My dad and brother were back down last week without much luck. The did find some fish late over on Platter Flats in really shallow water, like to shallow to get the boat into they said. I asked them why they didn't bail out and wade??????

I am headed to the panhandle to dove hunt today for the second weekend in a row. Hoping this big cold front hasn't pushed all the dove south already.

I am also working on plans for 10 days or 2 weeks in Aransas Pass late this month & early October then back home for deer bow season. I am loving the fall.

I hardly ever fish locally anymore. Lost all my honey holes over the years and fell too much in love with stalking reds on the flats with fly rod.

John