Anybody want to have a meeting or get together?

Forever Fishing
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Anybody want to have a meeting or get together?

Post by Forever Fishing »

Seems like interest in this group is pretty low. I've had a couple of meetings and one outing and attendance was poor. Anyone want to do anything?

Post up.
Euphobia

Re: Anybody want to have a meeting or get together?

Post by Euphobia »

Im up for it as long as theres fishin involved, have to find a good local spot or a maybe we can organize a carpool and go out a bit further.
jdub

Post by jdub »

Sure, lets go fishing!!
Suicide-D

Post by Suicide-D »

I was the poor turnout at the last fishing trip... so I'll be your huckleberry.

There is a fish clinic that Hook Line & Sinker is doing on the 23rd in Somerville. http://www.texaskayakfisherman.com/foru ... 5&start=25" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I would rather fish for black bass somewhere...but white bass are ok too I guess. Fayette, Bastrop, Gibbons, heck even the Brazos or Colorado would be cool. I have been studying both rivers from google earth.
AyJay
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by AyJay »

I'm all for it. We just need to plan and SOCIALIZE it. There's a lot of options in freshwater this time of year. The trinity, the San Jacinto for white bass and crappie. I'd be up for an exploratory trip up to Hidalgo Falls on the brazos, too. Just need decent weather.
Euphobia

Post by Euphobia »

I think Ill be out there on the 23rd, Ill try to be anyway. Not sure how itll be going out there on the weekend though, it sure was nice yesterday, only saw maybe half a dozen folks out there. I imagine on the weekend it could get packed. The only power boat I saw pulled out in front of me on the creek and stopped, then without notice he spun his rear end around without looking and his prop came about a foot away from my bow... crazy scary, not sure how much of that I could handle.
kayaktx7
Location: NW Houston, TX Cypress Ride: 2012 Hobie Pro Angler 14 & Perception 12

Post by kayaktx7 »

Hey guys!! Hope that everybody is doing well. It's funny i see this post all the time about getting together, every wants to meet but I don't see a lot of action I went to a meeting last year and was very extided about that day, it was great to meet some people at the restaurant and I post a couple invitations and nothing after that. The problem and don't take me wrong, I enjoy going to a restorant and have some drinks but, I want to go out and fish and meet people that want o do the same that's why I buy a kayak normally I go my self because is so hard to find more peolpe to join but it would be great that people from the same place NW Houston or even outside we can find a day and go fishing after that we can go and have some drinks I am pretty sure that we would be a lot closer doing what everybody wants.
I have a PA live in Copperfield 290 and hwy 6 and normally like to go dorung the week that is a lot more quiet but i can do some weekends, I don't care if is Galveston or fayetteville or conroe I normally don't care but I definetly would love to meet some of you and do some trips. Let me know if any of you guys are interested. Please spend me a pm

Thanks for your time and hope everybody have a great Easter.
Forever Fishing
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by Forever Fishing »

PM sent.
Cruisin_Cuda
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club
Location: Cypress, Tx- Earth JK Cruise, Urban Camo JK Cuda 14, Camo Hobie Outback

Post by Cruisin_Cuda »

i'd like to have anoher meeting or go fishing somewhere but my problem is most of the time my time for fishing is spur of the moment and near the house. Pretty much impossible to plan....
kayaktx7
Location: NW Houston, TX Cypress Ride: 2012 Hobie Pro Angler 14 & Perception 12

Post by kayaktx7 »

Any body want t go on Saturday or Sunday to spend the day in the water?
Suicide-D

Post by Suicide-D »

Im hitting Fayette Sunday afternoon. Hopefully with my new rudder installed! Launching out of Park Prairie between 12:30 - 1:00.
Suicide-D

Post by Suicide-D »

Whew Last Sunday was pretty rough. I was the only DA in a kayak out there....I'm looking at Fayette or Bastrop for this Sunday also.