Last minute REMINDER Meeting tomorrow June 4 Tuesday

richg99
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Last minute REMINDER Meeting tomorrow June 4 Tuesday

Post by richg99 »

Next meeting ...TUESDAY JUNE 4, 7:15 p.m. until approximately 9:00 p.m.
Austin Canoe & Kayak
23310 North IH-45 North of Houston, on the North Bound frontage road 281-203-0430

...........................................................PARK IN THE REAR !!.............................................................

.............................................BRING YOUR OWN CHAIR....PARK IN THE REAR !!!..........................................

ACK has volunteered a speaker for the evening. Telling us some fish(y) tales will be Andrew Moczygemba, the Area/District manager of ACK. Andrew and Brock have also offered to supply some "refreshments". Exactly what that means I do not know....???

...............................BRING YOUR OWN CHAIR.............PARK IN THE REAR !!!....

ACK asked that we start the meeting at 7:15 to give them time to close the store to customers. You can come in and look around and buy something if you'd like, of course.

We will, no doubt have a question and answer session after Andrew's speech. Then, I imagine that we will have an open portion of the meeting that I like to call " Lies and Prevarications" where recent fishing/catching/kayaking/launching episodes will be laughed at.....Ahhhh...I mean enjoyed by the audience.

........................................................................BRING YOUR OWN CHAIR..........PARK IN THE REAR !!!...........

As you know, the REAL primary purpose of this group is to have the attendees get to know one another. Introductions and exchanges of your names and "handles" have to be the orders for the night. If that doesn't happen, then we are just a bunch of guys sitting in a room listening to a speaker.

If you fish during the week, try to seek out some other guys who do likewise. If you are a BTB'r, then let's hope other experienced or newer BTB'rs will speak up. If you fish fresh water, but want to learn something about fishing the salt...this is the place to ask for help.

...........PARK IN THE REAR !!!.............................................BRING YOUR OWN CHAIR...................

These meetings are only as good as YOUR personal participation. If you sit back and want to be entertained...that doesn't help much. Jump in, speak up; let the other guys know about your interests and concerns.

I, unfortunately, cannot be there this month. I messed up a scheduling thing with something on our family calendar and I have to pass. You all know that I'd rather be with you that night.

Member Fargo ( Bob) has offered to open and close the meeting. The rest is up to you!

Oh yes...................BRING YOUR OWN CHAIR.......... ACK does not have any chairs at this location so we are on our own. If you want to bring a five gallon bucket to sit on, and you will be comfortable, that is OK, too.

regards, Rich
Euphobia

Re: Last minute REMINDER Meeting tomorrow June 4 Tuesday

Post by Euphobia »

Well you got the north part down now you just need to work on the west part of it...
Terror Dactyl

Post by Terror Dactyl »

The 45min drive was well woth the effort and I did learn of a few more spots to wet lures at.

BTW Clint gave a very informative talk even if he had not passed out tackle. LOL

I will definitely make the next months meeting, job permitting
Plant

Post by Plant »

Thoroughly enjoyed the meeting last night. Clint's discussion about lure technique and selection was very informative. His willingness to share some fishing spots was also much appreciated as most fisherman would be hesitant to do so. Please tell him thank you from all of us. Also, I would like to thank Brock at ACK for hosting us after hours, ACK continues to go above and beyond for our community. I look forward to the next meeting.

-Kevin-