Value of used kayaks

pershing

Value of used kayaks

Post by pershing »

Guys, need some feed ack before I make my decision for next season. I currently have 3 tarpon 120's from a out 2 years ago. Its the model with the new quick access lids and adjustable seat. Its one per family member. Wih that said we are getting ready for or 1 year old to go with us on the water next year. Im thinking of getting a nucanoe Frontier. Now, the question is, how much can I expect to get if I was to sell one of the T120's or is it better to keep as a guest kayak? Pretty much is stock other than some rail accessories that I will keep or sell separately and 1 hole for the depth finder power cable in the front console and a flush scotty mount also in the front console. Thoughts?
Neumie
Site Admin

Re: Value of used kayaks

Post by Neumie »

Don't know of similar comps for the current generation T120, but T140 seem to be around 800 without anything, so I'd start around the $650-$700 area.
pershing

Post by pershing »

Ok, thx, so we are talking about 10-25% less from the new price? Im leaning towards keeping it. The new ride seats are cool though.
Neumie
Site Admin

Post by Neumie »

Man, I don't know. If you want to sell it put it up for what you think it's worth and see if you get any nibbles.

Yeah, I have the new Ride it's a sweet fishing platform.

Wildy is also up to something with the Rides and/or Tarpons.