Fender Rumble 75 watt Bass Amp *like new*

Windknot Flies

Fender Rumble 75 watt Bass Amp *like new*

Post by Windknot Flies »

Fender Rumble 75- less than 3 months old. Works great, but looking to get some cash for a bigger amp. Works great with a kick drum and other percussion instruments as well. Can also be used as a PA system by plugging a microphone into the input jack. IT IS LOUD, but also has a headphone jack. Perfect size and price for someone looking for a practice amp or a starter amp for their kiddo.

Specifications:
Controls: Volume, Overdrive Gain, Overdrive On/Off, Overdrive Blend, Bass, Low Mid, High Mid, Treble, Mid Scoop Switch
Voltage: 120V
Wattage: 75 Watts
Effects Loop: 1/4" - (Preamp Out, Power Amp In)
Inputs: Two - (1/4", Input 2 is at -6dB)
Auxiliary Input: RCA
Headphone Jack: 1/4"
Line Out: One - (1/4")
Channels: One - (with Selectable Overdrive)

** A couple of cool features about this bass amp is that you can plug your ipod/ laptop/CD player into it and practice w/whatever music you're jamming to. I purchased the 1/8in/3/5mm to RCA cable separately, but I'll throw that in with the amp. You can also plug in your headphones and keep your jam session on the down low if you don't want to disturb the neighbors. It also has an optional foot switch (which didn't come with the amp- but you can use any standard foot switch). The foot switch turns the over drive on/off- so you can get some great distortion by manually setting your levels on the amp- great if you're a metal head. Not a "gig" amp, but certainly will rumble the windows in your house. I haven't had the volume knob up past the 10 o'clock position due to vibrating a large picture off the wall in my practice room.
*** It's also a tilt back design, so you can set it flat or tilt it back.

Asking for 200 cash firm.

Call or text for details: 361.774.5352 (and I'll deliver it within a reasonable distance outside of the Corpus Christi Area)

~Harris